Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Re-electing Jonathan Would Have Ruined Nigeria’s Future – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re-electing Jonathan Would Have Ruined Nigeria’s Future – Tinubu (1878 Views)

6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com / How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP / Electing Sheriff National Chairman Will Be Disastrous, Okupe Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re-electing Jonathan Would Have Ruined Nigeria’s Future – Tinubu by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 19, 2015
The last time I checked, Buhari is the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. But as 7months gone by, and nothing has been done,this sewer rat called Tinubu, who is wanted in the United States is here ranting. Suppose he wasn't as crime oriented, who in God's name would want him arrested in the USA or even indicted for hedious crimes in the US.

Focus on Measures of doing Nigeria a favour and putting things right, predicting Nigerias future with Jonathan on sit now is absolute blindness. Buhari is Mr President and other than fix Nigeria, Nigeria is even more deluded and he comes here to open his toilet to rant shit about a past government. Isn't he obnoxiously stupíd?!

Jonathan has been unseated, the dullard from daura is just having a swell time travelling up and down,in the name of fixing Nigeria. Save the citizens of this country this crap and prove Nigeria as the giant of Africa.

Boko Haram, Fuel Hike, Shia crisis, Agitation from several angles, drought, inflation., corruption, etc. Only in one nation. All these in one nation and other than fix it, the mad man is calling jonathan. Shows how illiterate humans can be. How stupìd.
Re: Re-electing Jonathan Would Have Ruined Nigeria’s Future – Tinubu by Eziachi: 11:06am On Dec 19, 2015
DickDastardly:
Even if Jonathan is caught dining with Shekau, raping zahrra, my mother, my wife, my sisters and my daughter, murdering someone like my brother or burning down Mbaka's church or my family home, my business or my office with picture evidence, he remains my HERO.

Jonathan we love you.

Since you left buharrri and burrratai has been slaughtering nigerians including the Shiite I suddenly love using the sunnni illiterate milllitary.
The economy is gone completely while the blood thirsty dulllard locked up shop and is only interested in settling old scores in the name pyting kwarrupsion. angry
That's better, now do you still hero worship?
Re: Re-electing Jonathan Would Have Ruined Nigeria’s Future – Tinubu by kingdompropty: 11:13am On Dec 19, 2015
With the hardship Nigerians are passing through I beg to differ. Under GEJ dollars was not this value etc.

1 Like

Re: Re-electing Jonathan Would Have Ruined Nigeria’s Future – Tinubu by Eziachi: 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
kingdompropty:
With the hardship Nigerians are passing through I beg to differ. Under GEJ dollars was not this value etc.
Under GEJ especially the few months before the election, they were printing load of naira which they used to buy every single dollar available, which they used to bribe whoever is bribable. The remaining, they hoarded, too afraid to put it in the bank for fear of being caught, too afraid to travel out with it without being caught at the airport.
Am not an economist because it's a simple theory that scarcity creates rise in the price of the item in scarcity. There is no dollar around because of what I told you above but too much naira chasing the few dollars. That's why exchange rate is against the naira at the moment, plus almost 60% fall in the oil price against average price of $110 the previous 10 years.
When things gets tough people or government often dip into their reserves but the previous government dipped into the reserve when oil was selling at a higher price, rather than saving, they borrowed heavily externally and internally. Hence, the current government is under obligations to service those loans even if crude oil sells for a penny. That's the current reality.
How I wished that an average Nigerian is properly educated to be able to reason objectively without being tailored by some political affiliations.
Proper education is not just having a certificate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer. The Cable. / Are We A Nation Distracted By Gossips? / Dividing Nigeria Is Not The Solution-sanusi Lamido Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.