Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,721 members, 7,865,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today! (21446 Views)

Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today / AY Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today. Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 19, 2015
Happy birthday Mr. Ramsey, you are one of my favourite actors. Keep the flag flying!
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today! by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:36am On Dec 19, 2015
DikeOha882:
. It is high time you start or starts acting a fatherly role. Present/present continous tense not past bro,it could be a mistake in typing. though the essence is for others to take note, I usually see folks make this mistake here.
Olodo ni e. The guy was correct.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today! by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:39am On Dec 19, 2015
Tolexander:
bro, when you use high time, the tense should be Past not present.
It doesn't even have to be only when you use "high time". The rule applies when you use "it's time..." or "it's about time..." too

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today! by Tolexander: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2015
OgidiOlu3:

It doesn't even have to be only when you use "high time". The rule applies when you use "it's time..." or "it's about time..." too
bro listen to correction.

"It's high time" means it should have happened a long time ago.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today! by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:56am On Dec 19, 2015
Tolexander:
bro listen to correction.

"It's high time" means it should have happened a long time ago.
Bro, learn to read well. I'm on your side. I'm only saying that's not the only way the rule applies. Asides from using "it's high time", the rule also applies to "it's time" and "it's about time".

2 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 19, 2015
Speechless3:
awwwwww my crush long time ago

Happy birthday smiley

Omotayor clicked on reply button again instead of her modify button, now she has two posts on fp all to herself cheesy
if he give u akpako now u fit stand am? My crush long time ago.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today! by Tolexander: 10:58am On Dec 19, 2015
OgidiOlu3:

Bro, learn to read well. I'm on your side. I'm only saying that's not the only way the rule applies. Asides from using "it's high time", the rule also applies to "it's time" and "it's about time".
thought you are still standing on using a present tense after "it's high time"?
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today! by OgidiOlu3(m): 11:00am On Dec 19, 2015
Tolexander:
thought you are still standing on using a present tense after "it's high time"?
I never stood on anything. I think you've mistaken my moniker for someone else's.

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today! by 9jatatafo(m): 11:10am On Dec 19, 2015
Hmmm many babes must have cleaned his AK47
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today! by missyadorable(f): 11:22am On Dec 19, 2015
captainflash:
45 Years old and he's not yet married? Smh, He's just too old to be single abeg...

He is a wise man! What does he need marriage for?
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today! by Tolexander: 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
OgidiOlu3:

I never stood on anything. I think you've mistaken my moniker for someone else's.
oh sorry dear!

I Thought I was still engaging the guy telling me it isn't correct sir.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today! by excel101(m): 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ifyx:
Baba confirm b4 u post trash here. Ramsey is married with two kids angry
. Dnt mind the guy, dats how they go about saying, arguing and spreading false info about. Technology has even made it easier now, cos it can be Googled out.

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today! by ODUBEZE: 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
HBD one of the best in Nollywood!
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today! by bummyla(m): 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
Happy Birthday! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today! by eric111111(m): 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
Happy birthday
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today! by blackprowler: 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
Since his debut around 1994 that I've been watching him, this is the first time I'm hearing he was born 1970. Could you please provide evidence before I assimilate this correction? I've watched many of these people grow up on TV
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today! by billyG(m): 7:12am On Dec 22, 2015
sivel:
Omo u don marry before?
happily married with kids.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today! by OgaMadam(f): 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
Not sure who the kids resemble

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video) / DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year / Dija Celebrates Her Mother's 63rd Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.