Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

~Dakore Egbuson's New Music Video~ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ~Dakore Egbuson's New Music Video~ (4222 Views)

Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) / Dakore Egbuson Stuns In New Photos / Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Dakore Egbuson's New Music Video~ by Winnergal(f): 11:49am On Jun 10, 2009
LadyT:

Grammy on the way to her.

hissssss

LOL

Yep . . . That's a prophecy . . . We recieve it in Jesus' name  . . . Thanx for showing some luv . . . kiss
Re: ~Dakore Egbuson's New Music Video~ by ShotCaller: 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2009
seems the lady winngal or some is her agent, i will give u a great advice, i think she is okay, but tell her to get very good song writters and good producers, she is half sold already, whaT U DID WAS THAT U SAMPLED OPINION AND THEY DONT LIE, IF U ARE DOKORE'S REP OR FREIND ADVICE HER, SO THAT IT WONT BE A DISSASTER. THERE IS HOPE, GOOD LUCK.
Re: ~Dakore Egbuson's New Music Video~ by debosky(m): 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2009
Winnergal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lVmcUMriEs&feature=related

Judging by the comments on the above link she's very good at singing . . . Eat ur hearts out . . .

No, i'm not her accountant and if you must know we're not related either . . . even tho' i'm a celebrity my self . . .LOL
LOL  . . . she already has a music career . . . so whatchya gonna do . . . huh  ? . . .

I have comments on my youtube single as well, it proves I'm very good at singing too. grin

Abeg enjoy yourself - releasing a single is not a music career, in case you don't know. wink
Re: ~Dakore Egbuson's New Music Video~ by Moyola(f): 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2009
Dakore singin'?! shocked
She tried it! hehe! tongue
Re: ~Dakore Egbuson's New Music Video~ by mustafar1: 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2009
Winnergal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lVmcUMriEs&feature=related

Judging by the comments on the above link she's very good at singing . . . Eat ur hearts out . . .

No, i'm not her accountant and if you must know we're not related either . . . even tho' i'm a celebrity my self . . .LOL
LOL . . . she already has a music career . . . so whatchya gonna do . . . huh ? . . .

she isnt the one singing in that youtube clip.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Edochie Returns To Nollywood On "King Of Darkness" / Shocking! Meet 59-year-old Woman With The Biggest Hands In The World / Video: Guy Caught His Girlfriend Cheating With Another Man In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.