Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

New Kid On The Block [mr.zizo] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Kid On The Block [mr.zizo] (687 Views)

New Kid On The Block / New Kid On The Block / New Kid On The Bloke (2) (3) (4)

New Kid On The Block [mr.zizo] by Zizomatic: 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2009
Fellow Nigerians, I'm the New Saviour in IT and Computer related materials. Just Joined Nairaland this Evening and Wish to help all Nigerians seeking my help. I know the Good things in life are FREE and that why i'm gonna do my very best to share all the files iv got with Naija boys and girls. Pls feel free to ask for any material u desire and il try my best to get it to u. Direct download links and virus freewares from Zizo. Happy to be a Member,
Re: New Kid On The Block [mr.zizo] by MrCrackles(m): 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2009
Re: New Kid On The Block [mr.zizo] by Gabry(f): 8:19am On Jun 08, 2009
Welcome Zizo smiley
Re: New Kid On The Block [mr.zizo] by Shaz(f): 8:44am On Jun 09, 2009
Welcome to Nairaland. Do Stay Active.
Re: New Kid On The Block [mr.zizo] by Gabry(f): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2009
Shaz:

Welcome to Nairaland. Do Stay Active.

Yes. Just like Gabry with 17000+ posts grin
Re: New Kid On The Block [mr.zizo] by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 09, 2009
Good to have you here if well-intentioned.

Mystery Death Claims 4 In Katsina / Who Is The Oldest Nairalander / Who Surfer If D 'usa' Band Nig. Rich Or D Poor.?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8