Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,746 members, 7,955,842 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

Pictures: Senate President Dr. Bukola Saraki @ 53 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: Senate President Dr. Bukola Saraki @ 53 (857 Views)

Declare Dr. Bukola Saraki And Ekweremadu President And Vice President Now! / "Nigeria Is Not A Nation" - Former Vice President, Dr. Alex Ekwueme Spits Fire / I’m Shocked, Says Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures: Senate President Dr. Bukola Saraki @ 53 by fetty2008: 10:14am On Dec 19, 2015
Now am Seeing Leadership By Example Buhari Celebrate Birthday On A Low Key, PMB Goes Out With Little Convoy SARAKI IS DOING THE SAME #I think Saraki is changing# HBD SARAKI

Happy birthday to a boss who is a wonderful mentor and a superb leader, Distinguished Senate President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Sen. Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki (CON). It is such a pleasure to work with a motivating Leader like you because you bring out the best in us. I wish you luck, courage and strength to continue your successful journey of life for many more years. Happy Birthday to you sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Senate President Dr. Bukola Saraki @ 53 by fetty2008: 10:19am On Dec 19, 2015
Happy Birthday!

Re: Pictures: Senate President Dr. Bukola Saraki @ 53 by fetty2008: 10:28am On Dec 19, 2015
Long life and prosperity...
Sai Leader... Sai Saraki... Sai Oloyeee...

Re: Pictures: Senate President Dr. Bukola Saraki @ 53 by AdisaGaniyu(f): 10:31am On Dec 19, 2015
Happy Birthday Sir, I pray to Almighty Allah to continue be with you and your families. May You never be humiliated and relegated, Whoever confronts you confronts the dilapidated earthen wall. Amen

(1) (Reply)

The Battered Lady!!! / EFCC Storm Olisa Metuh's Abuja Home, Whisk Him Away / INEC To Conduct 78 Re-run Elections ,rivers State Highest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.