Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,532 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Photos From The Range Rover Accident At Eko Bridge,lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos From The Range Rover Accident At Eko Bridge,lagos (36756 Views)

Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped / Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' / Car Accident At Eko Hotel, Victoria Island - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Range Rover Accident At Eko Bridge,lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
Demmocrats:
35 million gone!!!

Plane crash too
Re: Photos From The Range Rover Accident At Eko Bridge,lagos by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
cry cry cry life is a teacher the more we live the more we learn cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Range Rover Accident At Eko Bridge,lagos by smsshola(m): 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
The owner may wish to rewind the hand of time..
Re: Photos From The Range Rover Accident At Eko Bridge,lagos by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
symbianDON:

i quite disagree with your view. the severe damage caused to the MDX is as a result of the angle of impact and other factors. from the picture, it is quite obvious that the range rammed into the MDX from the side and at full speed. not even the range would have been intact if it were the MDX that rammed into it that way.

It seems they were both in motion from the picture, but lets face it. If they go head-on, the range driver has more survival chance than the acura driver.
Re: Photos From The Range Rover Accident At Eko Bridge,lagos by symbianDON(m): 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
AdmiralDru:

It seems they were both in motion from the picture, but lets face it. If they go head-on, the range driver has more survival chance than the acura driver.
that will be quite true if they are both moving at equivalent speeds and ram into each other frontally. the range's driver will have a higher survival chance because of the range's sheer weight, height and more importantly, heavier and bigger engine (hence the longer hood). however, the frontal collision rating of the acura mdx is very good.
Re: Photos From The Range Rover Accident At Eko Bridge,lagos by Sanchase: 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
Range Rover V Acura = N50 million gone wasted resources.
Re: Photos From The Range Rover Accident At Eko Bridge,lagos by Eledan: 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
That background is not looking anywhere near Eko bridge!!!
Which part of the bridge has so much bush around it?
Re: Photos From The Range Rover Accident At Eko Bridge,lagos by Hardeybohwarley(m): 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Buhari MAKA WHY
A time will come when they will ask of your name and you will say Buhari..
Re: Photos From The Range Rover Accident At Eko Bridge,lagos by oatzeal(m): 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
[size=1pt]cc lalasticlala [/size], i tot u guys now have a way of detecting first to post here... check this: https://www.nairaland.com/2811126/photos-range-rover-involved-car

am not angry, but u guys should be more sensitive to this issue.. i have been let down so many times because someone posted few seconds before me... no problem, how s ur weekend going bro?
Re: Photos From The Range Rover Accident At Eko Bridge,lagos by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
Re: Photos From The Range Rover Accident At Eko Bridge,lagos by justwise(m): 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
oatzeal:
[size=1pt]cc lalasticlala [/size], i tot u guys now have a way of detecting first to post here... check this: https://www.nairaland.com/2811126/photos-range-rover-involved-car

am not angry, but u guys should be more sensitive to this issue.. i have been let down so many times because someone posted few seconds before me... no problem, how s ur weekend going bro?

You started your thread in a wrong section.
Re: Photos From The Range Rover Accident At Eko Bridge,lagos by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
Hop nor be 2baba own?
Re: Photos From The Range Rover Accident At Eko Bridge,lagos by iswallker(m): 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
DirtyGold:
Lord have mercy, thank God this year is winding down already, so much hardship, pain and bad news.

Anyways, click like if you believe 2016 will be your best year yet and you will have a lot to celebrate.

Cheers y'all !!!

Looking for likes up and down...u wan exchange am for dollars.....
Re: Photos From The Range Rover Accident At Eko Bridge,lagos by seaga: 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
I thought it had state of the art technology to prevent road crash.Like lane assist, auto brake when sensor picks up signal that its moving close to an object.All na wash, but a merc is better at it
Re: Photos From The Range Rover Accident At Eko Bridge,lagos by iamphill: 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
[quote author=metronaija post=41142812][img]http://2.bp..com/-_0sdV6k4vKk/VnUe-P51g_I/AAAAAAAHt6k/uvrOs6Oz1Zk/s400/0.jpg[/img]
This white range rover was damaged in a crash just before Epe Bridge. Choi! Another photo after the cut..
[img]http://2.bp..com/-6R6aBf40KTs/VnUevxj9ZkI/AAAAAAAHt6U/WUojwBPls9g/s400/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Lq0MM7yQjfo/VnUewejIqhI/AAAAAAAHt6Y/W5CYj2IK6ME/s1600/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-bNkGZxsVgDY/VnUevR8IItI/AAAAAAAHt6M/17BXgg8qLHM/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/12/photos-from-range-rover-accident-at-eko.html

cc: lalasticlala[/quot.

So sad about the mishap. I do hope d owner of the RR has comprehensive insurance if not na sorry case oooooo
Re: Photos From The Range Rover Accident At Eko Bridge,lagos by Mayflowa(m): 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
Sanchase:
Range Rover V Acura = N50 million gone wasted resources.

Most likely there are insurance on them. My small toyota get insurance sef!
Re: Photos From The Range Rover Accident At Eko Bridge,lagos by donralph2000(m): 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
I think Range is quite stronger......compare to the MDX. Non the less, it was as a result of the angle sha!
Re: Photos From The Range Rover Accident At Eko Bridge,lagos by soul2soul2006: 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
Heyal is a sorry case
Re: Photos From The Range Rover Accident At Eko Bridge,lagos by Krayzeejhay(m): 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
Gimme motor ma go panel beat!!..

grin
Re: Photos From The Range Rover Accident At Eko Bridge,lagos by calabardick(m): 1:03am On Dec 20, 2015
symbianDON:

i quite disagree with your view. the severe damage caused to the MDX is as a result of the angle of impact and other factors. from the picture, it is quite obvious that the range rammed into the MDX from the side and at full speed. not even the range would have been intact if it were the MDX that rammed into it that way.

i saw that but i decided to keep mute. the way some nigerians rate most of the cars as if they are industructable baffles me. a closer look at that pics will tell you that the MDX was stationary when the Overated RR runs into it.

in an accident scheme, there are many factors to consider before concluding, not coming here with their poverty mindset and be shouting RR is this RR is that, rubbish.

I have seen a 2015 MB G wagon involved in an accident that makes it looks like a crushed can of pepsi

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Range Rover Accident At Eko Bridge,lagos by kolajoo(m): 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
igraman:
I swear it can't pain the owner.

like if you agree.
Insurance gbese grin
Re: Photos From The Range Rover Accident At Eko Bridge,lagos by maskid(m): 6:43am On Mar 13, 2016
abeg which part of eko bridge get bush ? hmm op u can lie eeeeh. eko bridge ko lagos ni. smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Lagos Airport Staff Who Steals Passengers' Belongings Discovered (pics, Video) / One Dead, 23 Missing After Hippo Hits Boat In Malawi River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.