Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? (25743 Views)

My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife / Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / Is It Okay For A 20-Year-Old Girl To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
Sure. I would never think of anyone differently for crying in my midst, but, IMO, crying should be a private affair. Like, go cry in the shower or something. Maybe after that get dressed, go for a nice drive and cry it out some more in the car. You can grab yourself an ice-cream or hot cocoa on your way back, armed with a bullshyt non-crying related excuse on why your possibly too-big-for-your-face eyes are so darn noticeably PUFFY (to throw at the barista attending you in case he/she looks at you all uncomfortable like). Then you head home treat in hand, climb the roof and watch the stars, tears optional.

Guys, way better than the proverbial shoulder to cry on. Wayyy.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Fulaman198(m): 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
Sure. I would never think of anyone differently for crying in my midst, but, IMO, crying should be a private affair. Like, go cry in the shower or something. Maybe after that get dressed, go for a nice drive and cry it out some more in the car. You can grab yourself an ice-cream or hot cocoa on your way back, armed with a bullshyt non-crying related excuse on why your possibly too-big-for-your-face eyes are so darn noticeably puffy (to throw at the barista attending you in case he/she looks at you all uncomfortable like). Then you head home treat in hand, climb the roof and watch the stars, tears optional.

Guys. Wayyy better than the proverbial shoulder to cry on. Way.

Would you allow your husband/guy to cry on your lap? I know it sounds a bit weak ROFL
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by adorablengel: 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
it'z my man cries 4 mi so?
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
Fulaman198:

Would you allow your husband/guy to cry on your lap? I know it sounds a bit weak ROFL

Yeah, whatever he needs. But I don't like too much crying in general. My sister cries at pretty much everything, and that to me is irritating, even as her sister. She can't help it, tho.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Fulaman198(m): 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Yeah, whatever he needs. But I don't like too much crying in general. My sister cries at pretty much everything, and that to me is irritating, even as her sister. She can't help it, tho.

Some people are more emotional than others dear cheesy
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by ichommy(m): 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
Bros, when you go sack LVG? wink

xynerise:

More like help your life with it grin
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
Fulaman198:

Some people are more emotional than others dear cheesy

She somehow looks so pretty when she's bawling her eyes out, tho lol. It's a rare gift. Are you some people, Fula?

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by saasala(m): 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
Adaure4ever:
thankz dear but how do I make the content of the website to appear on a nairaland thread?

You might have to copy the content from the website then paste on Nairaland
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Fulaman198(m): 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

She somehow looks so pretty when she's bawling her eyes out, tho lol. It's a rare gift. Are you some people, Fula?

I admit I cry from time to time, never publicly though, but if I see someone in pain or someone suffering I do cry.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Johnsown1(m): 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
Vikky014:
lol
it is nt easy to Me a man cry by that way. For me i hav nt seen a gal will make me cry
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
Fulaman198:

I admit I cry from time to time, never publicly though, but if I see someone in pain or someone suffering I do cry.

I think the first time I saw a man cry (well, we were 17), I was totally shocked and alarmed, because I'd never seen it before. After that, I'd see more of it as life progressed. I think it's culturally comparable to the "girls dont poop" idea men have about women growing up, lol.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Ishilove: 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
sukkot:

[b]but if you must cry in front of ya gurl it has to be a very masculine powerful cry to where it even augments your aura. if you need an example of how to cry like a man and still have sex appeal i suggest you research tupacs way of crying
Rotfl! Lmao!! Now I've heard everything cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Vikky014(f): 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
Johnsown1:

it is nt easy to Me a man cry by that way. For me i hav nt seen a gal will make me cry
lol. if u meet my type eh.u will cry 1 day wink evn if na crocodile tears
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by johnson232: 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
only weak men cry....

i know many men will say it's a lie, cos many men are weak...
crying is a great sign of weakness on a man's part....

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Fulaman198(m): 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I think the first time I saw a man cry (well, we were 17), I was totally shocked and alarmed, because I'd never seen it before. After that, I'd see more of it as life progressed. I think it's culturally comparable to the "girls dont poop" idea men have about women growing up, lol.

Loll yeah that's correct
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Fulaman198(m): 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
johnson232:
only weak men cry....

i know many men will say it's a lie, cos many men are weak...
crying is a great sign of weakness on a man's part....

If you think that's true then you are brainwashed

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Fulaman198(m): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
sukkot:
yes, if the woman is his mother or sister. maybe even aunty

but if you must cry in front of ya gurl it has to be a very masculine powerful cry to where it even augments your aura. if you need an example of how to cry like a man and still have sex appeal i suggest you research tupacs way of crying

Be yourself

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by johnson232: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
Fulaman198:

If you think that's true then you are brainwashed
why is a man regarded as the head?
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Johnsown1(m): 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
Vikky014:
lol. if u meet my type eh.u will cry 1 day wink evn if na crocodile tears
woaw u must be pretty enough to say this, bt let me tell u the only thing that can make u cry is death of loved once bt human.even though ur as fine as shakira or beyond.
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Fulaman198(m): 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
johnson232:

why is a man regarded as the head?

Because culture in our part of the world dictates that we are the head. Men are in no way superior to women. Physical strength doesn't make a man superior to a woman.

Crying does not show weakness but emotion. If another human being is suffering and you cry for that human being, it actually means you have a soul or a heart. Don't mistake kindness for weakness. If someone sees another person suffering and isn't crying, I question that persons heart and view them as wicked.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Vikky014(f): 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
Johnsown1:

woaw u must be pretty enough to say this, bt let me tell u the only thing that can make u cry is death of loved once bt human.even though ur as fine as shakira or beyond.
hmmmm jst pray nt to meet my type o tongue
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Vikky014(f): 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
johnson232:
only weak men cry....
i know many men will say it's a lie, cos many men are weak... crying is a great sign of weakness on a man's part....
see dem
u want to tell me u dnt crypls go and see ur doc

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
Fulaman198:

Loll yeah that's correct

Well, the OP question is silly, IMO.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Fulaman198(m): 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Well, the OP question is silly, IMO.

I agree wholeheartedly smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by kennyaati(m): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
Crying is gud, cos there are many health benefits of crying, but to cry in front of one's woman or female is a no no thing
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by johnson232: 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
Fulaman198:

If someone sees another person suffering and isn't crying, I question that persons heart and view them as wicked.
Lol.....
Don't make me laugh....
U can't even be a force man...
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by emma4foli: 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
Men cry BT not often..... it s all depends on how Emotional d person is... secondly there is a saying "man nor dey cry, na eye dey red"
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Johnsown1(m): 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
Vikky014:
hmmmm jst pray nt to meet my type o tongue
they never born ur type
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Vikky014(f): 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
Johnsown1:
they never born ur type
see boasting wink
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Freeman50(m): 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
Eventhough you feel like crying, but men don't cry.
winner01:
We know women cry easily and often over anything. But men undecided. I mean A grown MAN!!! undecided to cry often in front of His woman undecided. E pass me grin

I just saw the post on facebook and felt i should share.

As for me, the last time i cried in about 10 years was when i lost a friend right where we were having fun.

Personally i feel its weak for a man to cry over anything apart from the death of a loved one, I feel men are meant to take charge and decide the next line of action in tough situations.

What do y'all think
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by mccoy47(m): 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ok so I read this thread and to say the least I WAS DISAPPOINTED at the response here, especially from the guys!
ANY MAN WHO CRIES IN PUBLIC IS A CU-NT & A PUSS-Y !!

SPITS!
Re: Is It Okay For A Man To Cry In Front Of His Woman? by Fulaman198(m): 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
johnson232:

Lol.....
Don't make me laugh....
U can't even be a force man...

You don't know who I am, for all you know, I can be the most masculine man you will ever see, but yet I cry from time to time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OOU Student Goes Missing (photo) / Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) / Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.