Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

WAEC GCE 2015 Result Statistics: 48% Passed Out Of 100% - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC GCE 2015 Result Statistics: 48% Passed Out Of 100% (229 Views)

NECOGCE Nov-Dec 2015 Result Released / WAEC GCE 2015/2016 Result Is Out:www.waecdirect.org / Economics Free Waec Gce 2015 Questions And Answers, Runs And Expo Is Now Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WAEC GCE 2015 Result Statistics: 48% Passed Out Of 100% by SchoolGist24(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
WAEC GCE result statistics have been announced. 47.88% of participants made five credits including Mathematics and English Language.

Gentlemen of the media, on behalf of the Management and staff of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), I welcome you all to this press briefing which is my first with you. Permit me to use this opportunity to express our deep appreciation to you all for your support and cooperation in our efforts at fulfilling the Council’s mandate to the nation.

As part of the efforts of the Council to continue to protect the integrity of its examinations, and to remain many steps ahead of perpetrators of examination malpractice, the Council, beginning with the November/December 2015 WASSCE, deployed another cutting-edge technology in the conduct of its examinations. This newly deployed technology is called “CredenceOne”.

READ MORE: http://schoolgist24.com/exams/waec/waec-gce-2015-result-statistics-48-passed/

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials In PHYSICS / Free Project Work Materials And Guidance In INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS / (CRSUT) 2015/2016 Part-time Form, Pre-degree Form And Diploma Form Is Still On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.