Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) (27031 Views)

Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) / Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) by Paschal55(m): 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
NDIARA
Re: Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) by kissval1388: 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Amazing! Your first topic hit front page.
Lols I sharp Na. I know if I don't add pics, Dis mods go throw my post inside dustbin.
BTW pls clap for me. i don make history for nairaland.
I started nairaland today, open a thread today, and it hit FP same day. heheh
Re: Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) by breakeven: 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
Buratai bulala will soon come upon you people. If you do not clear the road.
Re: Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) by sampsondeen(m): 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
ihatebuhari:
foool
Good...jes be ready for a war btw yhu too
by d way..yhu gat a nice ass
Re: Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) by olajide8(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
Again- shiite/shia go to iran leave our nigeria for us- enough is enough

1 Like

Re: Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) by solomikky: 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
I sometimes wonder why some people keep blaming the Nigerian Army for what they did? If you watch the videos of the protest in Kaduna...you will agree with me that the shiit members were on axes,cutlasses,stones and all manners of rods,dearing d most senior person in d Nigeria Army.If you also speak hausa very well you would observe that for more Dan 7minutes d army was pleading with dem to give way for dem to pass after which they can continue there protest,but they refused.Despite all these infringement on the right of chief of staff not as a military man but as a Nigerian to make use of a federal road,some people are still ready to die saying Kaduna protest was a peaceful one.In as much as I'm not in support of killing innocent souls,and would have preferred the Nigerian Army to use rubber bullet on d shiit members,I think We as the people of Nigeria should join effort to condemn what the religion group did,as no group of persons is allowed under the law to hold any Nigerian to ransom either young,old,male,female,Army chief or a carpenter.
Re: Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) by JakesJ(m): 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
God Will Not Only Punish U, But Will As Well Extend To Ur Family. Do U Think Igbo People Are Cheap To Come Bye. Go An Ask Ur 4 Fathers....
kissval1388:
abeg these people are peaceful joor.
no security is following Dem but dey are moving peacefully. just give biafrans protesters Dis opportunity and watch them go wild.
am an Igbo, but I love these Shiites people more Dan Sunnis
Re: Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) by sampsondeen(m): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
kissval1388:

Lols I sharp Na. I know if I don't add pics, Dis mods go throw my post inside dustbin.
BTW pls clap for me. i don make history for nairaland.
I started nairaland today, open a thread today, and it hit FP same day. heheh
Congratulations...

but I have a feeling you had an account bfr ds one

1 Like

Re: Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) by ElCapone(m): 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
Those of you calling them peaceful really don't knw anything abt them. Its nw peaceful because they have been tutored on how to behave. We regret da loss of lives sha but 4get it this dudes aint peaceful in any way!!!
Re: Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) by akilo1: 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
Sunnis ,shittie are all bokoharam,aboki soldier open fire jare,b4 this new breed of militant kill us then we have to kill them
Re: Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) by chudyboy05(m): 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
kissval1388:
no security is following Dem but dey are moving peacefully. just give biafrans protesters Dis opportunity and watch them go wild.
what does this have to do with whether you're igbo or not.?
Re: Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) by BlackHummer(m): 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
There are some sets of people in Nigeria who rarely make verbal proclamations of being peaceful but yet very peaceful and so peace-loving. They don't profess peace, yet, their actions speak for them. Their God is alive and active. He fights for them. When they're in trouble, their first point of call is their God rather than picking up swords, guns or bombs in vengeance. They run to their God and pray in the name of His Son and He hears them. One of the many names they call their God is Jehovah-Saboath which means "The Greatest Army General and Master of War Strategy". Sometimes, this God causes the enemies of His children to fight themselves. These people might not be perfect, but you'll never hear them protest not to talk of whether it was peaceful or violent. These people are called Christians. Shout out to all Christians in Naija...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) by roxell120(m): 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
I SEE WITCHES

1 Like

Re: Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) by clemzo101(m): 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
Did dey take permit? If dey didn't pls deal precisely with Dem. I can see op is dere member.
Re: Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) by kissval1388: 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
chudyboy05:
what does this have to do with whether you're igbo or not.
God bless you bro kiss
Re: Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) by kissval1388: 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
clemzo101:
Did dey take permit? If dey didn't pls deal precisely with Dem. I can see op is dere member.
Hmmmm am an Igbo joor
Re: Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
kissval1388:
perhaps until you hear of bomb blast or at least 15 persons killed then you would realise most protest don't end well. don't forget the boko boys are not smiling
Re: Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
kissval1388:

Please please please please,don't even Mention that you're an IGBO because you are a LIAR
Re: Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) by abdulhosni619(m): 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
Abeg if anoda general wan pass again mak Dem no clear road see
Re: Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) by ussy09(m): 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
chynie:
so una still plenty like this
wait am send the COAS( una brother) there soon angry
his boys go clear grin
Buratai run com wit ur gun dem dey hia.
Re: Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) by Onyocha: 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
crosbreaka:
many are still talking about the road block incident that only left seven people killed, and the push up general passed after the road was cleared.

People forget that the road block incident is being used to cloud what later followed. After Oga push up had passed, reinforcements were called to attack the sheikhs house and the praye center of the Shiites , both filled up with innocent civilians numbering in the thousands. A massacre has taken place in Zaria in a supposedly democratic dispensation.

Was it also the sheikhs wife and his son who were shot in his house that blocked the road?

This is painful injustice.

Nna take one bottle.
Re: Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) by haloyeah(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
i guess the op doesn't know the meaning of peace and being peaceful. if truly they are, they would have allowed the COAS and his convoy pass peacefully .
Re: Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) by Memyselfu2009(m): 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nigeria is Bigger than YOU #I say no the the lost of innocent life # I SAY NO TO VIOLEnT #. I SAY NO TO BOMBING BY BOKORAHRAM. Nigeria is united that's why we would always survive
Re: Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
[size=18pt]People blocked road and they later allowed you to pass. Then you later returned back to massacre them.
Only teargas would have been enough to disperse them and not using guns to shoot and kill them.
And you think you will last in the judgement of Almighty God.
And both President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Pastor Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo have become dumb.
Oby Ezekwesili (@obyezeks) and her gang of human rights activists have become dumb.

When I say hypocrisy is the biggest religion and with the largest congregation in Nigeria, it is a fact.
From religious hypocrisy to political hypocrisy.
They have been exposed.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) by amikolz(m): 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
sapiosexual1:

That doesn't change the fact that he is our president till 2019, at least.
It also doesn't make him less of who he is, hate him or love him, he has better things to deal with than the hate of 1 out of 180million folks.
Come to think of it, you know his name and so much about him buh he doesn't even know you exist, whoz the looser now?
Tell her ooooo
Mugu @ its peak!

1 Like

Re: Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) by Olushauneddy(m): 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
They should have dressed in white robes if they really want to convince Nigerians of a peaceful protest. Black is Evil as I understand.
Re: Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) by tammie24: 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
ogawisdom:
grin at least they r nt blocking d highway this time guess they have learnt their lesson tongue
Ndi army I hail una for teaching shits hw to behave themselves

Jst shout buratai n they will abandon d protest n run

Ndi ara cool Shiite hw market
you are one very funny guy cheesy
Re: Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) by sirzango(m): 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
kissval1388:
yeah you may well say that because you don't know much about Islam, protest of any kind, violent or peaceful is againt islamic(Sunna) teachings even though some engaged in doing so...
Re: Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) by elbaraj001(m): 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
sapiosexual1:

That doesn't change the fact that he is our president till 2019, at least.
It also doesn't make him less of who he is, hate him or love him, he has better things to deal with than the hate of 1 out of 180million folks.
Come to think of it, you know his name and so much about him buh he doesn't even know you exist, whoz the looser now?
True talk..ogbeni

1 Like

Re: Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) by babajero(m): 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
Muslims don't see any peaceful muslims as true muslim, especially buhari and burutai's aggressive sunni muslim.
Re: Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos) by timisco1: 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
Am beginning to love this country, different groups cumin out to protest everyday, first it was Biafrans, followed by OPC (one million Yorubas can make up a country), Niger Deltans dey cry for their Niger Delta Republic, Boko Haram dey perform their miracles now na Shiite, hahahahahaaaa, Buhari go hear am, dat him presidential burial wey him dey find, him go see... God bless Nigeria n all its protestors.. Hahahahaaaaa. Welcome to Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Presidency Should Go To North Central / President Buhari Arrives New York For UN General Assembly (Photos) / Oyo State Local Government Elections 2018 (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.