Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Caption This Photo Of A Nairalander With Senator Ben Murray Bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of A Nairalander With Senator Ben Murray Bruce (749 Views)

Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Saraki In Delta To Commiserate With Senator Nwabuoshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of A Nairalander With Senator Ben Murray Bruce by sheedy407(m): 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
This picture was taken last night at the Pepsi Rhythm Unplugged.
After the Selfie, I told him about Nairaland and the numerous number of fans he has there, he quickly noted it down to check the site.
im very sure The Senator of Twitter will tweet about Nairaland soon after opening the site.
He begged me for this Selfie but I refused at first, mayb that is why his face is like that (lol)

A quick throw in:
Trey songz was given enuf time to perform all his ancestors songs but olamide stole the crowd from him.
Badoo Sneh
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Nairalander With Senator Ben Murray Bruce by knightsTempler: 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
undecided

Did he promise to create a nairaland account so he could rob minds with folks on here? The economy of the nation is in a dire state.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Nairalander With Senator Ben Murray Bruce by jhubril(m): 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
Is that news worthy? FTC really sucks ! Anyway thank God for the gift of life.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Nairalander With Senator Ben Murray Bruce by hakeem4(m): 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
Why you forCe am take pic with you

Ben Bruce will transfer some stupidity into you

How can you look like this and be thinking like obesere angry grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Nairalander With Senator Ben Murray Bruce by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
Wow! This is cool.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Nairalander With Senator Ben Murray Bruce by CharlesPhc: 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
Let him come to NL. I've been waiting to call him out against some of his non-common sense comments like the recent one where he said certain % of employed citizen's salary should be deducted to pay the unemployed N5k.

On that I asked,
was it the employed that promised to pay the unemployed N5k or it was the APC?
Before making such promise did they intend to collect the sum from hardworking citizens?
etc

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Nairalander With Senator Ben Murray Bruce by Tolexander: 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
E be like say the Nairalander forced Ben Murray to snap with am!
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Nairalander With Senator Ben Murray Bruce by nwaanambra1(m): 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
abeg no vex, based on his facial expression, U FORCE HIM TAKE DIS PIX WITH YOU?? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Nairalander With Senator Ben Murray Bruce by yorex2011: 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
Mhen who send me chow 15 wraps of moimoi yesterday night.. cry

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Nairalander With Senator Ben Murray Bruce by sheedy407(m): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
knightsTempler:
undecided

Did he promise to create a nairaland account so he could rob minds with folks on here? The economy of the nation is in a dire state.
Yes, he said he would open the site and know what its all about
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Nairalander With Senator Ben Murray Bruce by Ugomba(m): 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
sheedy407:
This picture was taken last night at the Pepsi Rhythm Unplugged.
After the Selfie, I told him about Nairaland and the numerous number of fans he has there, he quickly noted it down to check the site.
im very sure The Senator of Twitter will tweet about Nairaland soon after opening the site.
He begged me for this Selfie but I refused at first, mayb that is why his face is like that (lol)

A quick throw in:
Trey songz was given enuf time to perform all his ancestors songs but olamide stole the crowd from him.
Badoo Sneh
you looked like a girl in diz pinshure.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Nairalander With Senator Ben Murray Bruce by joseph1832(m): 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Buhari MAKA WHY
I see you never fail to disappoint.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Nairalander With Senator Ben Murray Bruce by omenka(m): 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
Op did you also tell him we said he looks like Obama but thinks like Obanikoro?? Did you tell him he's referred to as Obamanokoro??

If you didn't then you did your fellow forumites great injustice.

By the way, there is nothing to "caption" in the pic. "Captions" are necessary when there is something "unusual" about a pic but in this case, it is what it is- just a selfie.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Nairalander With Senator Ben Murray Bruce by DaBullIT(m): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
Urgliazz

#NoHate
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Nairalander With Senator Ben Murray Bruce by sheedy407(m): 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
DaBullIT:
Urgliazz

#NoHate
But you can upload urs

(1) (Reply)

Kano Residents To Protest Fuel Scarcity, Commodity Price Hike / Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Amaechi / Who Are The Next Gold Miners Now Corruption Door Is Almost Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.