Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) (32521 Views)

Nine-Month-Old Buhari Muhammad Undergoes Penis Surgery (Graphic Photo) / A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) / PHOTOS: Beautiful Girl Gets Disfigured By Cooking Gas Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by ObiOmaMu: 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
Baby Aisha survived severe burns after Boko Haram militants attacked her village in Maiduguri.
She was in her room while her mother was in the toilet when Boko Haram set their house on fire.

She lost all fingers on her left hand and also lost an ear in the attack. Her face was burnt, with severe burns on her legs, Aisha remained critically ill for a long time at the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital.

These new photos show baby Aisha all set this morning for her 1st phase of reconstructive surgery (eyelids and arm). Please pray for her.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/baby-disfigured-by-boko-haram-attack.html

Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by ObiOmaMu: 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
lalasticlala

2 Shares

Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
Should have put graphic pics there.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by ozy4christ(f): 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
oh my lord!!!

5 Likes

Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by damton(m): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
Evil.

what has this innocent little girl done to deserve this.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by largehead: 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
I pray she undergoes it with d spirit of God

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by mayordadon(m): 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
ehyeah i kind of pity her thou ,,hope d surgery will b perfect sha ,cos for future now na so guys go dey avoid her caus of dis .nt mindin d cause ....
Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
Islam!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by elipheleh(m): 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
Buharis attack on nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by bright007(f): 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
ok
Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by Daslim180(m): 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
Eyah, sorry for the pains those bastard called boko haram has caused to you. Then will see the wrath of God one day.

1 Like

Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by PresVA: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
OMG... Suffering at such a tender age cry cry

Wish her full recovery and an amazing future. .

16 Likes

Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by madridguy(m): 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
Allahu Ma'ana.

1 Like

Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by mentorandfriend(m): 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
I actually shed tears now.

For anyone who is part and privy of this assault on our collective peace and joy as a nation, they will never know any joy all the days of their lives.

Their lives will be snuffed out in violence too.

I wish you a successful surgery sweetheart.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by blesseddivah(f): 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
Mehnnn.
Foolish things who are living under a terrible curse.
May their families even unborn face worse cases.

Wish the baby a cool surgery
Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by jovincyy10(m): 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
this is too bad, God have mercy
Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by KUNZEH(m): 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
SirWere:
Should have put graphic pics there.
lol..u be sirwere really
Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
e go beta

1 Like

Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by Redlabel: 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
I wish her successful operation

1 Like

Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
Oh God make this surgery successful.
She's just so so little.
embarassed embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by Larablink(f): 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
I pray for a successful surgery for her,too bad you have started suffering at a tender age cry.she will live the rest of her life been reminded everyday of what happened to her.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
Mercy!!!
Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by gentlesoul196: 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
God have mercy angry
Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
Good to know... I pray she recovered fully!
Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by DirtyGold: 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
May God heal her and heal our land.
Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by Soundmind(m): 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
Lord have mercy.
Re: Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) by drizslim(m): 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
I pray the surgery becomes a SUCCESS God Heal Him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) / 386 New COVID-19 Cases, 522 Discharged And 4 Deaths On August 1 -(2175 Tested) / Godwin Maduka Covers ATTENTION Magazine January 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.