Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony (23109 Views)

Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) / See What These Two IMSU First Class Graduates Received At Their Induction. / The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony by Oteleye(f): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
My life is a reflection of God's abundant grace... What more can I say than to say thank you Lord.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony by tobtap: 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony by Oteleye(f): 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
More

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony by Mykelpato(m): 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
Congrats dear

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony by ShakurM(m): 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
[size=18pt] Congratulations kiss [/size]

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony by Oteleye(f): 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
Thanks @Mykelpato and @ShakurM
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony by Bryan12(m): 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
Congratulationsssss.since I started doing my clearance in uniport I've come to understand what you guys go through.Once again congrats!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony by Oteleye(f): 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
Thanks, all the best @bryan12
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony by Joejonah(m): 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
Your smile can cure HBP....
Don't be surprised If you start having patients more than every other doctors,
Some will just come to behold the beautiful creative hand of God.

Congrats!

23 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony by Leitner: 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
This is Lautech,Isale-Osun to be precise,true?.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony by Oteleye(f): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2015
Yes Very true,are u an Ex-Ladokite
Leitner:
This is Lautech,Isale-Osun to be precise,true?.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony by Oteleye(f): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2015
Lmao, thanks
Joejonah:
Your smile can cure HBP.... Don't be surprised If you start having patients more than every other doctors, Some will just come to behold the beautiful creative hand of God.
Congrats!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony by MedicalSamwise(m): 11:10am On Dec 21, 2015
This is lautech...my alma mata....as i can see u are infront of 1200 Lecture theatre....congratssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony by DebbyChris(f): 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
Congrat
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony by drnerd: 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
Tnx my amiable colleague. We did it

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony by bepozejan: 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
good one
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony by Nomzylicious(f): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
Congrats
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony by hatux: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
Congrats sis... More like you having a wedding ceremony, nevertheless it's your happy day.

Enjoy yourself boo cheesy love those smiles ;')

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony by tosyne2much(m): 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
Congratulations OP... I'm happy for you ooooo cheesy

This kind of celebration will never cease in my life

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony by hayorzzyzx(m): 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
Congrats dear
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony by kinglekan: 11:19pm On Dec 21, 2015

Congrats Oteleye. You look so radiant too. smiley

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
Congrats
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony by megabyte2(f): 7:26am On Dec 22, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony by Emmaesty(f): 9:00am On Dec 22, 2015
Congrats dear. Mine is coming soon
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 22, 2015
Congrat.

Mine loadingcheesy
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony by meelorlah(f): 11:11am On Dec 22, 2015
Congrats Op..love news like this
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony by Drdonzeez(m): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
There's a big difference between induction and convocation.meanwhile, I wish you more success in life.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony by Leitner: 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
Oteleye:
Yes Very true,are u an Ex-Ladokite
No. Had a brother that graduated last year.
His induction was also done @ same place(Isale-Osun). The lecture theatre in your pic was what made me easily recognize the place, plus your gown too.

Congrats btw wink. Dr.Vosa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony by DrOladipo: 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
Congrats doc! Saw you that day. Graced Dr. Olalekan's induction...... You guys erected your tents beside each other.
Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony by Dexema(m): 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
lalasticlala oya come and do that thing that you used to do
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony by kaspoc: 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
nice her
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's Graduation/induction Ceremony by kaspoc: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
dear scholars

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Catch Students Cheating During Examination - 3 Methods / Surviving Nigeria As A Graduate Today By Deji Yesufu / Requirements For Collection Of Original Waec Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.