Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun (6704 Views)

Why Rivers Should Return Nyesome Wike In The Governorship Rerun / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun by Johnnyessence(m): 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
i have been noticing this thread for some time now apc party have been gearing up in rivers state for some time now,infact with the statement nyesome wike pronounce of recent is absurd and doesn't speak good of him. imagine telling the inec officials that will conduct the upcoming gubernatorial and some national assembly election coming up next year march that they should be preparing their will. this means the next year election will be bloody, it mean the next year election will be by fire by force in which it won't help him. my latest research with some of my friends living in port-Harcourt said wike won't win in the rerun election.they even said wike is a dictator governor.using force to rule the people of rivers state.he should count the lives that was lost in the last governorship election. wike should call his people to order lives should not be lost in the next year gubernatorial election.God bless Nigeria.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun by tswitch: 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
Incoherent gibberish of one who has obviously never crossed the Niger.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun by Johnnyessence(m): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
tswitch:
Incoherent gibberish of one who has obviously never crossed the Niger.
abegi jor wetin u dey yan. it will shock u when dakuku win massively next yr.

2 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun by sammyj: 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
Very true. We're is Chukwudi44 and bacanista!!!

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun by Tinubutoto: 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
sammyj:
Very true. We're is Chukwudi44 and bacanista!!!
I guess people from State of Osun and Banza Bokwai will come n vote that day? the way we hate yo apc here, it's only God that will save them. we feel like setting them ablaze when we see any. I hope u r aware of the way federal army was molested in Bayelsa, making a serving minister with his platoon of soldiers to run for their lives? come down pls on that faithful day, u can't win Bayelsa it's rivers u wantto win? I laugh in Swahili, huhuhuhuhuhuhu. hissssssssssssssss.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun by CharlesPhc: 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
Under a free and fair rerun, Wike will win again and again in Rivers.

But with some statements credited to the APC including the Op here, hmmm, I don't see Wike standing a chance. 'A goat does not win an argument in the midst of Hyenas'

Op and APC has already fixed a date for the rerun without the pronouncement by the Supreme Court.

This goes to show that there won't be a free and fair rerun. We all know there is a serious case of manipulation from above

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun by AbleGodAlways: 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
Keep dreaming, APC wake up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun by CharlesPhc: 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
But wait a minute, after this rerun, sha there will be another Tribunal and the whole Judicial routine again?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun by Tinubutoto: 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
CharlesPhc:

But with some statements credited to the APC including the Op here, hmmm, I don't see Wike standing a chance. 'A goat does not win an argument in the midst of Hyenas'

Op and APC has already fixed a date for the rerun without the pronouncement by the Supreme Court.

This goes to show that there won't be a free and fair rerun. We all know there is a serious case of manipulation from above

Pls be reminded of what happened in Bayelsa where the military men that came to rig election met their Waterloo. we love pdp even more because of the disappointment apc is giving to those who voted for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun by Johnnyessence(m): 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
Tinubutoto:

I guess people from State of Osun and Banza Bokwai will come n vote that day? the way we hate yo apc here, it's only God that will save them. we feel like setting them ablaze when we see any. I hope u r aware of the way federal army was molested in Bayelsa, making a serving minister with his platoon of soldiers to run for their lives? come down pls on that faithful day, u can't win Bayelsa it's rivers u wantto win? I laugh in Swahili, huhuhuhuhuhuhu. hissssssssssssssss.
u will always be disappointed that day cos' the blood shed wike is planning now won't be allowed that day ok. find out all my topics all this while i always emphasized on my points ok. dakuku peterside will win mark it down today ok. remember today and mark it down. it will shock u when u see the apc candidate leading in all the local government in rivers state. i predicted so many state this yr that apc won and everything come to pass. just mark today ok.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun by Johnnyessence(m): 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
CharlesPhc:

the rerun election next yr will be free by special grace of God in rivers state. will always pray for free and fair election and not shedding blood. dakuku peterside av been all in all. av watch him closely he's a grassroot politician compare the thugs u av as the governor u av in rivers state.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun by Johnnyessence(m): 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
Tinubutoto:

u will always be disappointed that day cos' the blood shed wike is planning now won't be allowed that day ok. find out all my topics all this while i always emphasized on my points ok. dakuku peterside will win mark it down today ok. remember today and mark it down. it will shock u when u see the apc candidate leading in all the local government in rivers state. i predicted so many state this yr that apc won and everything come to pass. just mark today ok.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun by Johnnyessence(m): 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
Tinubutoto:

Pls be reminded of what happened in Bayelsa where the military men that came to rig election met their Waterloo. we love pdp even more because of the disappointment apc is giving to those who voted for them.
pdp has been the party of shedding blood when it comes to election time. the next yr election will be peaceful by the grace of God. one man one vote no thumb printing of ballot papers. millitary is been allowed to work on the day of election to stop violence been caused by thugs in the political parties. pdp is dead.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun by tomakint: 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
Johnnyessence:
i have been noticing this thread for some time now apc party have been gearing up in rivers state for some time now,infact with the statement nyesome wike pronounce of recent is absurd and doesn't speak good of him. imagine telling the inec officials that will conduct the upcoming gubernatorial and some national assembly election coming up next year march that they should be preparing their will. this means the next year election will be bloody, it mean the next year election will be by fire by force in which it won't help him. my latest research with some of my friends living in port-Harcourt said wike won't win in the rerun election.they even said wike is a dictator governor.using force to rule the people of rivers state.he should count the lives that was lost in the last governorship election. wike should call his people to order lives should not be lost in the next year gubernatorial election.God bless Nigeria.
What a sad story for you because Wike is winning that election it seems the election in Bayelsa is still not clear from you clowns eyes.....arrant nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun by flozybk(f): 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
if APC rig the election is it a new tin, is it not rigging dat took wine to brick house...PDP will win 100 times yet he rigged or doesn't he have confidence in u people to vote him in...he shouldn't even have d thought of rigging not to talk of carrying it out next year coz it won't work dis tin around
Re: Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun by swagaholic: 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
Some1 said dakuku is a grass root politician? Lolz... all dis South West guys posting trash on NL sha, WIKE is more popular than dakuku in his own local government.... make I no make noise sha, we will be waiting 4 apc here in rivers state, what happened in bayelsa will be a child's play compared 2 what will happen here.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun by Alxmyr(m): 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
Johnnyessence:
the rerun election next yr will be free by special grace of God in rivers state. will always pray for free and fair election and not shedding blood. dakuku peterside av been all in all. av watch him closely he's a grassroot politician compare the thugs u av as the governor u av in rivers state.

You called Dakuku a grassroot politician while Wike is not. Bros, you are just a clown.
Every living Rivers person know that Dakuku has no structure anywhere in Rivers.
It is better to keep quiet when you don't know than sound like a broken record when you speak.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun by Plus10(m): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
Thesame useless op predicted thesame thing in Bayelsa election but the reverse was the case.I pity those yorubas spillng rubbish who have never been to Niger delta let alone rivers state

2 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun by Babacele: 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
Johnnyessence:
bros leave am to dream on as he doesn't understand d local politics in Rivers. Wike thinks he can come in thru d back door ,steal state resources to sway people's mind to an illegitimacy procured wt sorrow ,tears n blood? ,but in his very eyes we are deconstructing all d trash he built with d help of a clueless GEJ. Just watch wat happens within 40 days time .
Re: Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun by Babacele: 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
flozybk:
if APC rig the election is it a new tin, is it not rigging dat took wine to brick house...PDP will win 100 times yet he rigged or doesn't he have confidence in u people to vote him in...he shouldn't even have d thought of rigging not to talk of carrying it out next year coz it won't work dis tin around
babe , abeg ask them o. if Wike knew he would have won d election, y did he rig in d first place? As d father n owner of d house , nobody can tell me how to deal with a rapist . Amaechi is d father of d house n we are wt him body ,soul n mind.! Tell me who all d senators, house of reps, chairmen etc now in APC hand wil work for? we shall c. they ,a serving governor , n an immediate past President, tried hard to rig Bayelsa but could not because all their so called PDP years in Bayelsa is fake. All their claims of APC trying to rig is empty cos they can't even stand in the way if APC had wanted to or did not we sweep PDP n d clueless one off from d Federal height with all d power n lawlessness in 2015 general elections?
Re: Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
Johnnyessence:
Are you from Rivers state?

3 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun by Babacele: 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
Tinubutoto:

na so una make mouth for presidential election before we put sand for una mouths. so APC candidates for Rivers no get towns, friends, family, thugs, money n goodwill? we shall see .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun by Babacele: 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Are you from Rivers state?
You u know Anything for Rivers beyond wailings from wailing wailers?
Re: Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun by Pidggin(f): 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
Johnnyessence:

grin grin grin Let's wait and see...

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun by Tinubutoto: 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
Babacele:
na so una make mouth for presidential election before we put sand for una mouths. so APC candidates for Rivers no get towns, friends, family, thugs, money n goodwill? we shall see .
the apc candidate from rivers Ijaw, we the ijaw people won't vote for any one who betrayed our son. mark it from me, wike will win dakuku in d entire rivers Ijaws local government area. e.g Okrika, Obu Golou is not go area, dats mama peace 2 local government areas where everybody there is like her children. asari toru is not go area. kalabari is Dagogo and Brigs area. Andoniis Odili area. pls guy stay in yo State of osun and live us alone.
Obia akpor local government is the largest, almost 550, 000 voting strength. dat is Wike's abode. guy u know nothing about rivers state.

2 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun by Babacele: 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
Tinubutoto:

the apc candidate from rivers Ijaw, we the ijaw people won't vote for any one who betrayed our son. mark it from me, wike will win dakuku in d entire rivers Ijaws local government area. e.g Okrika, Obu Golou is not go area, dats mama peace 2 local government areas where everybody there is like her children. asari toru is not go area. kalabari is Dagogo and Brigs area. Andoniis Odili area. pls guy stay in yo State of osun and live us alone.
Obia akpor local government is the largest, almost 550, 000 voting strength. dat is Wike's abode. guy know nothing about rivers state.
You no nothing about Rivers Mr Tribalist. unlike d last time DT that illiterate woman brought thugs to disrupt our campaign s in Okrika now we are sharing d votes there. Where is Odili when we won elections in Andoni ? 65 % of Kalabari is ours for keep .where did u get dt fake statistics about Obia akpor from? ask yourself y Wike rigged if has 550,000 votes. ?from Ogoni to PH town we have Rivers in total lockdown. u people are just making empty noise . Many of you are not even eligible to vote. Wike is gone already!
Re: Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun by sammyj: 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
We don hear. Mr hater. HaterD are liable to die young stop hating!!! grin shocked grin
Tinubutoto:

Re: Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun by engineerboat(m): 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
Johnnyessence:

why spreading incomplete statement like this, all i the namr of vreating a thread. He said, 'THE THAT WAnT to ring the election and cause trouble should be preparing their will. Does dat statement threat to INEC StAFF: abod u have veen
Re: Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun by Marvin67: 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
Tinubutoto:

Obia akpor local government is the largest, almost 550, 000 voting strength. dat is Wike's abode. guy u know nothing about rivers state.

U don talk am finish. Dakuku is paper weight , he only has Amaechi as his backbone, ND unfortunately, Amaechi doesn't have that much love among his people. Even lulu Briggs standing alone would defeat dakuku any day any time not to talk of Wike. Nothing for Dakuku

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun by okiezman(m): 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
Johnnyessence:

Pls u need your drugs asap

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun by Applaner: 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
end time dakuku

end time apc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep / Abacha Loot : Picture With Buhari,Bagudu And Malami That Alarmed United States / FFK Reacts To Iman Of Peace Tweets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.