Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Davido Stuns In Suit, Pictured With Okocha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Stuns In Suit, Pictured With Okocha (42454 Views)

Davido Looking Dapper In Suit - See Pictures / Kiss Daniel And His Brotherhood Looking Dapper In Suit In New Photo. / Davido Stuns In New Look With This Beautiful Girl (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Stuns In Suit, Pictured With Okocha by vizkiz: 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
He just uploaded a picture with the legendary Jay Jay okocha on instagram few minutes ago and mentioned something about his manager forcing him to wear the suit grin

''THE BROTHER JAY JAY OKOCHA !! REAL LEGEND RIGHT HERE... p.s YES MY AGENT FORCED ME TO WEAR A SUIT LOOOL''

What do you think about his "gentleman" looks?

https://www.instagram.com/p/_eZdhBqUGa/?taken-by=davidoofficial

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Stuns In Suit, Pictured With Okocha by Dsrooftiles: 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
Re: Davido Stuns In Suit, Pictured With Okocha by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
wow nice he really looks cute and responsible, how i wish these guys can stop dressing like a kid and start dressing like a man

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Stuns In Suit, Pictured With Okocha by olaglamour(f): 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
Okay,,,ll...........;;;;;;:::::"""""""'(((())))) Oya Next
Re: Davido Stuns In Suit, Pictured With Okocha by CaroLyner(f): 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
he looks dapper smiley

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Stuns In Suit, Pictured With Okocha by vizkiz: 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
lalasticlala, you fit show us pictures of your own suit too grin
Re: Davido Stuns In Suit, Pictured With Okocha by flawlesRebirth(f): 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
LOOKS SMART
Re: Davido Stuns In Suit, Pictured With Okocha by knostbrown01(m): 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
official occasion does warrant official dressing, not everywhr you will go in rasta shirt and sag jeans.

6 Likes

Re: Davido Stuns In Suit, Pictured With Okocha by Sarimah(f): 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
he looks nice...

2 Likes

Re: Davido Stuns In Suit, Pictured With Okocha by Came: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
You were persuaded to dress appropriately,and you dey talk am.... Hmmmmm....

3 Likes

Re: Davido Stuns In Suit, Pictured With Okocha by JbravoAdodger(m): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
Danagog....
Re: Davido Stuns In Suit, Pictured With Okocha by Helkayklassic(m): 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
The posture alone will show you that Okocha is the oldest in the picture..Still waiting for the day Davido will snap without showing us 3 or 2 with his hand.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Stuns In Suit, Pictured With Okocha by Demmocrats(m): 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
If you like wear boxers, Davido you will still look good on it.
Re: Davido Stuns In Suit, Pictured With Okocha by menix(m): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
He does look better than his legend on that suit..

Abeg Ibu come the party
Need to see his suit too..

3 Likes

Re: Davido Stuns In Suit, Pictured With Okocha by DirtyGold: 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
Looking good is good business.
Danagog was wakapassing grin
Re: Davido Stuns In Suit, Pictured With Okocha by kambili999(f): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
he looks good
Re: Davido Stuns In Suit, Pictured With Okocha by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
Wow! So obo can be this dapper

1 Like

Re: Davido Stuns In Suit, Pictured With Okocha by sleeknick: 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nice one... But mean while contact me for all ur branding and customizable needs...
Bbm: 55F55B19

3 Likes

Re: Davido Stuns In Suit, Pictured With Okocha by ichommy(m): 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
wink wink
Re: Davido Stuns In Suit, Pictured With Okocha by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
Danagog looking like a bodyguard
Re: Davido Stuns In Suit, Pictured With Okocha by taymeesan(m): 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
Shey na ur big uncle u dey refer to as "the brother"...yeye child tongue

1 Like

Re: Davido Stuns In Suit, Pictured With Okocha by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
Re: Davido Stuns In Suit, Pictured With Okocha by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
The guy at the background, though grin
Re: Davido Stuns In Suit, Pictured With Okocha by Spanner4(m): 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
Davido looks responsible in that suit not like hw he and that boy a.k.a wiz used to dress
Re: Davido Stuns In Suit, Pictured With Okocha by ellahzy(f): 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
This is my Davido...looks good

1 Like

Re: Davido Stuns In Suit, Pictured With Okocha by poiu22: 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
cheesy
Re: Davido Stuns In Suit, Pictured With Okocha by Lincoln275(m): 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
yes, he looks dapper
Re: Davido Stuns In Suit, Pictured With Okocha by tino22(m): 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
Lol my nigga OBO I see you..i swear I don laff tire this ur suit make sense die,abeg begin dey dress like this occasionally and try advice wizkid too..My only brother Jay Jay I troway salute for you baba...
Re: Davido Stuns In Suit, Pictured With Okocha by 24GuruInMe: 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
Source»» Click Here For More Hot Story

Heart Touching story!!!
This one cuts deep inside,will make you cry..!!
--------------------------------------------------

One young man went to
apply for a managerial
position in a big company.
He passed the initial
interview, and now would
meet the director for the
final interview.
The director discovered
from his CV that the youth’s
academic achievements
were excellent. He asked,
“Did you obtain any
scholarships in school?”
the youth answered “no”.
” Was it your father who
paid for your school fees?”
“My father passed away
when I was one year old, it
was my mother who paid
for my schoolfees.” he
replied.
” Where did your mother
work?”
“My mother worked as
clothes cleaner.”
The director requested the
youth to show his hands.
The youth showed a pair of
hands that were smooth
and perfect.
” Have you ever helped
your mother wash the
clothes before?”
“Never, my mother always
wanted me to study and
read more books. Besides,
my mother can wash
clothes faster than me.
The director said, “I have a
request. When you go
home today, go and clean
your mother’s hands, and
then see me tomorrow
morning.
The youth felt that his
chance of landing the job
was high. When he went
back home, he asked his
mother to let him clean her
hands. His mother felt
strange, happy but with
mixed feelings, she showed
her hands to her son.
The youth cleaned his
mother’s hands slowly. His
tear fell as he did that. It
was the first time he
noticed that his mother’s
hands were so wrinkled,
and there were so many
bruises in her hands. Some
bruises were so painful
that his mother winced
when he touched it.
This was the first time the
youth realized that it was
this pair of hands that
washed the clothes
everyday to enable him to
pay the school fees. The
bruises in the mother’s
hands were the price that
the mother had to pay for
his education, his school
activities and his future.
After cleaning his mother
hands, the youth quietly
washed all the remaining
clothes for his mother.
[/b] Click Here to Continue Reading...
Re: Davido Stuns In Suit, Pictured With Okocha by secretbae: 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions / Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety / Regina Daniels Survives Car Accident On Christmas Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.