Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

How Prepared Are You For Infinix Zero3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Prepared Are You For Infinix Zero3 (683 Views)

Hold On To To Your Zero3!!! Infinix Zero 4 Uses Mtk 6753!!!!! / 1st Pictures Of Infinix Zero3 / Infinix Zero3 Set To Be Released. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Prepared Are You For Infinix Zero3 by tunluvus: 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
For quite a time now, people have long been anxious to use the next4G Infinix Zero 3 product that would spot a 3GB ram, and yes it seems my dreams as finally come to true.

For quite a time now, people have long been anxious to use the next infinix product that would spot a 3GB ram, and yes it seems my dreams as finally come to true. A device which I believed to be The Infinix X552 with a whooping score above 43,000 on Antutu Benchmark. Believe me this device is the future.

Rumors has it that it came with a Finger print scanner, and of cos up to 20mega pixel Camera, lest I forgot, it equally spots a 6inch if not 6.2inch .. Come 15:12:2015 it would be out officially and you can start placing your order for it as from 15:12.

Another picture of the next infinix zero3 surfaces online. Well, infinix has really released lots of devices this year and I wonder what the upcoming zero3 will look like in terms of specification, and battery capacity.

SEE SPECIFICATIONS BELOW
The Camera

Infinix Zero 3 is built with Sony Exmor R IMX230 sensor which rocks the 20.7 megapixel camera at the back f the device. The camera will feature better focus tracking of fast-moving objects and support 4K video recording.

The smartphone also features a 5 megapixel front facing camera with flash. The flash ensures sharp and bright selfies even in dark condition.
The Display

Infinix Zero 3 comes with 5.5 inches Full HD display and 1920 x 1280 resolution. It equally has 440 pixel density. The display would be protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
The Helio X10 Chipset

MediaTek Helio X10 processor makes its first appearance in Nigeria with the Infinix Zero 3. The 64-bit Octa-core chip has a clock speed of 2.2GHz and supports 2K display.

Helio X10 chip features multi-media subsystems that support 120Hz displays and the capacity to create and playback 480 frames per second (fps) 1080p Full HD Super-Slow Motion videos.
The 3GB RAM + XUI

Zero 3 is a multi-media machine with its 3GB RAM. If you are heavy user, and can’t do without mult-tasking, the 3GB RAM paired with the 64-bit Octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 chip should provide a seamless experience. According to Infinix, you will “never” notice any lag. Hehe..

To complement the launch of the Zero 3, Infinix Mobility redesigned its user interface and named it XUI—Slim. XUI offers a series of features such as different themes and wallpapers, system management, font manager and magazine lock screen, XUI is also designed to consume low battery

“Infinix Mobility is not only a hardware manufacturer; we are delivering richer experience by developing software solutions for our users. It’s important for our users to experience something new, XUI provides customized software with regular system updates.” said Bruno Li, Infinix Mobility country Manager.

READ MORE : http://naijatroller.com/how-prepared-are-you-for-infinix-zero3/

(1) (Reply)

Get Interactive Tech Reviews Daily To Keep Readers Coming Back To Your Blog / NO More Psiphon.. WHAT Cheap Plan Are You Using(suggestions) / Disadvantages Of Using Craigslist.org To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.