Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:14 AM

Pls Is There Anybody Here Who Patronize Hostgator Hosting Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Is There Anybody Here Who Patronize Hostgator Hosting Site (811 Views)

What Do You Consider When Looking For A Hosting Site / Is It Advisable To Use Local Hosting Site To Host / Bluehost Or Hostgator: Which Should I Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Is There Anybody Here Who Patronize Hostgator Hosting Site by tunddy(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
I'm trying to host a website on hostgator website and i'm having some challenges with the billing....at first it was successful and now my cpanel account is block,i was sent a mail to verify the account with a driver's license or a passport within 48hrs and i don't have any of these..... please what can i do now ?
Re: Pls Is There Anybody Here Who Patronize Hostgator Hosting Site by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
tunddy:
I'm trying to host a website on hostgator website and i'm having some challenges with the billing....at first it was successful and now my cpanel account is block,i was sent a mail to verify the account with a driver's license or a passport within 48hrs and i don't have any of these..... please what can i do now ?

Hostgator will need the requested documents in other to verify and approve your account. Why not you go for a reliable Nigerian web hosting company, that will ease the long process as we will not request for any document from you.

Kindly check my signature below for our website.

Regards.
Re: Pls Is There Anybody Here Who Patronize Hostgator Hosting Site by tunddy(m): 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
i don't know how reliable Nigeria hosting website is that is just it.....and most of Nigeria hosting website liaise with the foreign hosting company
Re: Pls Is There Anybody Here Who Patronize Hostgator Hosting Site by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
Our company is very reliable and we're based in Ghana.

We're not resellers; we own and manage our servers.

Kindly give us a try, i'm 100% sure you will love our services. wink

Regards.
Re: Pls Is There Anybody Here Who Patronize Hostgator Hosting Site by tunddy(m): 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
give your url
Re: Pls Is There Anybody Here Who Patronize Hostgator Hosting Site by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 20, 2015
tunddy:
give your url

Kindly check my signature below for our website.

(1) (Reply)

my site is Approved By Adsense / get fully activated UK, US, and Nigerian Adsense Accounts For yourself / Uk Adsense Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.