Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? (5200 Views)

"Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo / Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
It is no longer news that Nnamdi Kanu was discharged and acquitted this week.

I just read a thread on nairaland that the DSS has charged him again for treasonable felony.

Where is Nnamdi Kanu now? Is he still in detention? If he has been freed is he still in Nigeria or has he returned to the UK?

Answers please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
DSS has not done with him yet.

He is still in the dungeon where the sun dont shine

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
He's giving testimony at a Yoruba man's church grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
DSS has not done with him yet.

He is still in the dungeon where the sun dont shine

So the DSS is disobeying the Nigerian court again? I hope when another president comes after Buhari and decides to make a complete joke of the courts you lot would not start screaming everywhere because from all indications, Buhari's government has no regards for the Nigerian courts.

omenka, Beremx, Passingshot

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by Saurab: 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
[quote author=emekatruthful post=41154135][/quote]

And you are still advertising on Nairaland with paying.
Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by Mescopaul(m): 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
Viewing this topic: EUROBOMBER(m), AwiLand, Mynd44 and 3 guest(s)

I smell ...

ban grin
Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by Nature8(m): 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
[quote author=Mescopaul post=41154681]Viewing this topic: EUROBOMBER(m), AwiLand, Mynd44 and 3 guest(s)

I smell ...

ban grin
Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
flozybk:

hope I won't be seeing Biafra post here anymore coz am tired
nice dimple @dp
Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by babyfaceafrica: 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
Spending a nice festive season with DSS

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by Liftkid(m): 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ought Some said was freed and cautioned due to democracy ?
Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by PassingShot(m): 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

So the DSS is disobeying the Nigerian court again? I hope when another president comes after Buhari and decides to make a complete joke of the courts you lot would not start screaming everywhere because from all indications, Buhari's government has no regards for the Nigerian courts.

omenka, Beremx, Passingshot
I expect Kanu's lawyers to provide situation report of Kanu's release procedure following the court's order to release him. I don't want to believe DSS will disregard the court order to release him. That will be bad for Buhari's democratic credentials and capable of over heating the already charged polity.

13 Likes

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by signature2012(m): 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
PassingShot:

I expect Kanu's lawyers to provide situation report of Kanu's release procedure following the court's order to release him. I don't want to believe DSS will disregard the court order to release him. That will be bad for Buhari's democratic credentials and capable of over heating the already charged polity.

You talk sense today...well done and keep it up!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by DaBullIT(m): 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
He's where sun don't shine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by CltrAltDel: 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
It is no longer news that Nnamdi Kanu was discharged and acquitted this week.

I just read a thread on nairaland that the DSS has charged him again for treasonable felony.

Where is Nnamdi Kanu now? Is he still in detention? If he has been freed is he still in Nigeria or has he returned to the UK?

Answers please.
call in to Radio Biafra live program and ask them now...I thot they know everything about anything......or una no they listen to the only authentic Radio station again

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by cheruv: 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
Weeping for Nigeria crycrycrycry

Ime perestroika gāka anyi mma...
Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
Where else would he be aside the DSS underground dungeon eating beans with ewedu + being injected with daily dose of Sodium Thiopental.

In his next life, he would rather agitate for the Fulani Republic instead of Biafra.

Kudos to my President - PMB, for living up to expectation. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
Akathriel:
Where else would he be aside the DSS underground dungeon eating beans with ewedu + being injected with daily dose of Sodium Thiopental.

In his next life, he would rather agitate for the Fulani Republic instead of Biafra.

Kudos to my President - PMB, for living up to expectation. grin

Wicked u lols Nnamundi kunu never chi chum chin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by Clerverly: 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
I Expect Kanu to Start Praisin Buhari from Now!

Ask Uwazuruike, Dokubo and Ateke Tom grin

6 Likes

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by ODUBEZE: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
DaBullIT:
He's where sun don't shine
That is not funny! receive sense

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by hardbody: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
We are all happy that the government is treating the judiciary ignominously, whatever goes round comes around. He is testing the waters and at the fullness of time, he will still r.ape this nascent democracy because he was never a democrat, i hope we all grin at that point in time because he will be fvcking our collecting will as a people and it wont be a case of a northerner, a yoruba or an igbo. History will vindicate the just.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
Truth is, Nigerians are not really ready for any change. We tend to believe that the responsibility to bring change is completely in the hands of the government. When you see Nigerians laugh and clap when court orders are not respected you wonder if we truly want change.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by papparatzzi2013: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
DSS is still teaching him how to sing national anthem and recite national pledge without looking at the book.

10 Likes

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by swagaholic: 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
Clerverly:
I Expect Kanu to Start Praisin Buhari from Now!

Ask Uwazuruike, Dokubo and Ateke Tom grin
ure a fool, high chief ateke tom can never praise mumumadu

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by VintageCocktail(m): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
signature2012:

You talk sense today...well done and keep it up!
He is a sensible guy I must say....
Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by eagleeye2: 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
PassingShot:

I know you are a staunch supporter of PMB. I equally know you to say the truth when it's very obvious.
We don't always agree, but I do respect your opinions on national issues.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now? by PassingShot(m): 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
eagleeye2:

I know you are a staunch supporter of PMB. I equally know you to say the truth when it's very obvious.
We don't always agree, but I do respect your opinions on national issues.
Lol @ say the truth when very obvious. cheesy

I respect your opinions too though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Reasons Southwest Govs Gathered In Ibadan / This Is Our Lagos: The Third Mainland Bridge. / Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.