Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,753 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

Android Lollipop Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Lollipop Help (428 Views)

6 Steps To Fix Bluetooth Problems On Android Lollipop Devices / ALERT: An Android Lollipop Feature You Shouldn't DARE To TRY(My experience). / Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android Lollipop Help by tharealbkk(m): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
Have came across two android phones (Infinix X510) running on Lollipop version and suddenly they stop showing the prompt box b4 you make call and a text msg. (Thou I used a single sim device that run on lollipop) Pls Help. PhoneLords
Re: Android Lollipop Help by victor2008(m): 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
do hard reset by pressing the two volume keys and power key at the same ,navigate to reset,be careful if not the phone became uselees
Re: Android Lollipop Help by tharealbkk(m): 8:07am On Dec 21, 2015
victor2008:
do hard reset by pressing the two volume keys and power key at the same ,navigate to reset,be careful if not the phone became uselees
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 2 Needed / HTC One M10 Appears Through Render Image / Hello Gurus, How do I Force Android Phone To Bring The Latest Ota Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.