Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Help Me With Kpmg Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me With Kpmg Test Format (1400 Views)

3 Week Job With KPMG / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Waiting To Resume With KPMG? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With Kpmg Test Format by Kingie(m): 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2006
Hello happy people,i was invited for a test with KPMG,plz i need someone to help me with their test format,what they are into.
The test is on the 29th oct.,in Lagos.
you can reach me at mckingie@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Help Me With Kpmg Test Format by chukymoney(m): 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2006
guy kpmg is a big time consulting firm,i believe they are into,audit,taxation just like an accounting firm,but sorry i dont know any thing about their text format,they should be in ikoyi area of lagos to the best of my knowledge.
Re: Help Me With Kpmg Test Format by R4J(m): 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2006
Hi ya, I actually took the test and passed it. The test is a 2 part thing, the first one is a 50part obj question section (1hr) that includes mathematics, english (GRE) and critical reasoning GRE questions. The questions change with time but if you can get a hold of anyone who has taken the test in the last two weeks (its a weekly affair) then you'll know exactly what the questions are, word for word. The second section is for 20 minutes and involves your writing three essays in the alloteted 20 mins. It's crazy but they expect you to put your best.
You should know that after the interview, there are still 4 interviews ahead before you pass. This is all I can say. All the best to you.

(1) (Reply)

Nestle Calls / Globacom Customer Care Interview Of 21/11/2007 / Fcmb Calling For Sales Force Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.