Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Airplane With Climbing Ladder: Evidence That Nigeria Is A Failed State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Airplane With Climbing Ladder: Evidence That Nigeria Is A Failed State (2238 Views)

Abia Govt Blasts Nkechi Nwaogu Who Called Abia "A Failed State Under PDP" / Osun State Is Now A Failed State. Received Only 55 Million In FG Allocation / Rare Pic Of A Nigerian Soldier Climbing A Building To Take Down Boko Haram Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airplane With Climbing Ladder: Evidence That Nigeria Is A Failed State by astrodome: 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
This is at Bauchi airport NIGERIA, TRENDING ON TWITTER. THERE COULD BE NOTHING MORE EXEMPLIFYING THE FAILED STATE OF NIGERIA

Re: Airplane With Climbing Ladder: Evidence That Nigeria Is A Failed State by 2prexios: 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
caricatalk
Re: Airplane With Climbing Ladder: Evidence That Nigeria Is A Failed State by TedBaker(m): 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
Haba u shouldnt ve used the word failed state
Re: Airplane With Climbing Ladder: Evidence That Nigeria Is A Failed State by astrodome: 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
TedBaker:
Haba u shouldnt ve used the word failed state

You cannot see this even in Somali, a failed state. So I guess Nigeria is actually worse than being dubbed a failed state.

1 Like

Re: Airplane With Climbing Ladder: Evidence That Nigeria Is A Failed State by TedBaker(m): 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
astrodome:

You cannot see this in Somali, a failed state. So I guess Nigeria is actually worse than being dubbed a failed state.
ok i get it. U frm Somalia shey? Una no get somalialand wat re u doin here? nairaland is only 4 nigerians.
Re: Airplane With Climbing Ladder: Evidence That Nigeria Is A Failed State by magmack: 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
2prexios:
caricatalk
d guys are proud of their innovation. See how they r climbing up n down d ladder to their eventual ruin. Naija is a blood sucking nation.

1 Like

Re: Airplane With Climbing Ladder: Evidence That Nigeria Is A Failed State by astrodome: 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
TedBaker:

ok i get it. U frm Somalia shey? Una no get somalialand wat re u doin here? nairaland is only 4 nigerians.

Clearly u are as failed as Nigeria. Oloshi, onye ara, barawo.

1 Like

Re: Airplane With Climbing Ladder: Evidence That Nigeria Is A Failed State by Rawani: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
The Minister of Aviation and FAAN should be held to account for this.

This is a disgrace, reminds one of how people were wading through a river just to board a plane in Enugu Airport, during the time of Stella Oduah.

Sad, but Nigeria is definitely not a failed state.

Re: Airplane With Climbing Ladder: Evidence That Nigeria Is A Failed State by TedBaker(m): 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
astrodome:

ur ojukokoro na 1st class. Vermus abeg u stink.
Re: Airplane With Climbing Ladder: Evidence That Nigeria Is A Failed State by segebobo: 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
This doesn't depict a failed nation at all. Nigeria isn't as bad as Congo in terms of aviation records
Re: Airplane With Climbing Ladder: Evidence That Nigeria Is A Failed State by ahaz: 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
astrodome:
This is at Bauchi airport NIGERIA, TRENDING ON TWITTER. THERE COULD BE NOTHING MORE EXEMPLIFYING THE FAILED STATE OF NIGERIA
Jesus! no wonder they refer to this useless contraption as a zoo...i personaly call it a game reserve.
Re: Airplane With Climbing Ladder: Evidence That Nigeria Is A Failed State by 2prexios: 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
magmack:

d guys are proud of their innovation.
See how they r climbing up n down d ladder to their eventual ruin.
Naija is a blood sucking nation.

you see, anytime I'm crossing the road, I look left right and up to the sky in case a plane is coming down.

You don't want to be caught unaware by this flying molue in the sky. Perilous aircrafts of the end time.

1 Like

Re: Airplane With Climbing Ladder: Evidence That Nigeria Is A Failed State by Rossikk(m): 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
op, how come ALL of Nigeria takes the blame when something goes wrong in Bauchi?

I think you're full of crap to be honest...

1 Like

Re: Airplane With Climbing Ladder: Evidence That Nigeria Is A Failed State by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN AIR PLANE TRANSPORTATION IS THE ABILITY TO TAKE OFF AND LAND SAFELY WITH YOUR LIFE INTACT, IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU CLIMB INTO OR DOWN THE PLANE USING ROPE/LADDER/STONE OR EVEN JUMPING.
NIGERIA IS A FUNNY ENTITY AND THAT'S WHY IT IS IMPORTANT TO REMAIN AS ONE TO REFLECT OUR DIVERSITY AND HUMOR..!! PEACE TO ALL!
Re: Airplane With Climbing Ladder: Evidence That Nigeria Is A Failed State by 2prexios: 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
segebobo:
This doesn't depict a failed nation at all. Nigeria isn't as bad as Congo in terms of aviation records

Lol, we bested the worst.
Re: Airplane With Climbing Ladder: Evidence That Nigeria Is A Failed State by cheruv: 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
astrodome:

Don't involve the great Igbos in your madness! angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Look At What Sen. Ben Murray Bruce Tweeted About Boko Haram And Social Media / Militants Ask FG To Reclaim Ceded Bakassi Peninsular From Cameroon, Threaten Vio / Has Senator Saraki Been Replaced As Senate President (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.