Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Bad And Wicked Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bad And Wicked Interview (21115 Views)

Wicked Employers / I Got A Job During My Nysc And My LI Is Wicked,remaining 15days To POP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad And Wicked Interview by ailehwise(m): 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
I was invited for an interview today.
This was the msg.
HSE/MICR008
Lambert Consult reffered you to 58, Bode Thomas str. Opposite Gific, near Eko Club for an interview 19/12/15 by 10AM.

When i got there i saw the building looking like someone house property. Then i pause thinking of nairaland advice on GNLD. I advice myself to go back home base on the building stuctures, but i later give a try.
Three things were in my mind.
They could be real, GNLD and Ritualist. Then i enter the building, saw four guys with a very matured man among them. I make chat with them and was told they are for the interview too. The matured man should be age between 50-55 with a wide working experience. He traveled down to lagos with a car. According to him, He has 23 yrs working experience in oil and gas company as a safety officer. Dont know what brought him there anyway.
Here comes the interview.
We introduced ourselves to one ugly man. Infact, the way the chairs were arrange tells me they are GNLD. He gave us question to be answered for 30min.
I started telling myself if i had known i would have followed my mind to go back home.
Another lady called Amarachi was introduced to us for lecturing.
Telling us your certificate is useless. In this place, we open your eyes bla bla bla..... At the end we were told if you want to be a partner come this way. If you want to be an employee come this way. I join those for employee. Those to be a patner with them, you are to pay 14,000. Those for employee you pay nothing and i said thank God.
The funniest of it all, i was the best dresser with my black suit and tie.
Finally, what makes my day sad was that before i got home, my Android phone was stolen in a bus at Onipan. I knew the guy that stole the phone, but he got down at Onipan before i knew my phone was gone.
I am so so sad at the moment.
Lost my contact on my submitted CV to different organizations.
I prayed to consider my email instead of phone number.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by abimbawealth(f): 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
Sorry ooo

Yet again...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by scippy: 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
Sorry bros

1 Like

Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by taiwoowiat: 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
sorry angrysorry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by izutex007(m): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
Kpele bro....Get ur SIM back asap, u nid d@ more.

7 Likes

Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by dhantey324(m): 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
So sad.
Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by menix(m): 12:49am On Dec 20, 2015
Hahhahahahahahahahahahahaahaahhahahahahhah...

Laughing at the face of the person who read ur Interview answers..

Hahahahaha, broz kpele..

5 Likes

Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by ednut1(m): 7:01am On Dec 20, 2015
This your english na die o. U were advised not to go but u didn't listen, well it serves u right

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by ailehwise(m): 7:14am On Dec 20, 2015
ednut1:
This your english na die o. U were advised not to go but u didn't listen, well it serves u right
Grow the Bleep up and grow up man.
Do you have sympathy at all?
I am talking about my bad day experience. You are here checking my bad english.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by ednut1(m): 7:15am On Dec 20, 2015
ailehwise:

Grow the Bleep up and grow up man.
Do you have sympathy at all?
I am talking about my bad day experience. You are here checking my bad english.
no sympathy grin u were told it was gnld on nl grin.

6 Likes

Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by Ayt27(m): 8:54am On Dec 20, 2015
You'll move on....
Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Eeya
Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by 9jahome: 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Music : Oyo C – Duro (Igbo Version) - http://9jahome.com/2015/12/music-oyo-c-duro-igbo-version/
Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by unbeat007(m): 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Seems this wayo people don't get branches for all the states?

1 Like

Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by looseweight: 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Op, go and retrieve your phone was soon as possible...
Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by brunofarad(m): 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sorry bro
Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by Sunnycliff(m): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
All these fake networking jobs! The more you work, the less you earn!
Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by ichommy(m): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sigh

1 Like

Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by 5moky: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by kay29000(m): 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sorry. This GNLD people are wicked o! I fell for their scam only once two years ago. One man and his wife traveled down all the way from Benin...I left the place when he wanted to hit the speakers on the head with a chair when he found out it was GNLD.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
na niger u de bro
Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by Mariecakes(f): 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Awwww

1 Like

Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by ugonna1054(m): 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
grin grin.......sorrry man
Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by canalily(m): 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sorry for the good bitter experience.

1 Like

Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by tammie24: 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
Abeg be careful so you don't fall in to the hands of ritualists. you don't have to go for every interview u are called for
Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by honvalid(m): 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
Pele,sowi oo
Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by kinglekan: 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2015

Very funny indeed and mostly your fault. Firstly i am 100% sure you didn't sumbit your cv to any company called Lambert consult, so you don't expect your cv to miraculously find its way into their hands.

Secondly this text message format is the contemporary old way of sending job interview scams by MLM companies.

You had a mobile phone prior to the interview date and you didn't even bother checking up lambert consult on the internet.

A legit company would send you an official mail and wouldn't use codes you wouldn't understand or probably give you a call. Its good you have learnt your lesson though, sorry about your stolen mobile phone.

Some lessons sink in better the hard way. smiley

11 Likes

Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by 9jatatafo(m): 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
OP sorry for the android that sharper boys collected from you. This is EKO always shine your eyes
Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by mrbillz(m): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
À ni ri iru è mo o! It could be a blessing in disguise. Just be hopeful

1 Like

Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by unbeat007(m): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
ednut1:
NA THE SAME PEOPLE! always attacking the poster rather than the post! YOUNG MAN, CHANGE!

6 Likes

Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
I wonder WHY Gnld people can't come out clean to say It's a networking Job via Gnld or something close. Sometimes I feel these people are Evil! Make una dey get conscience o

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv / Re: My Friend's Interview Experience In Lekki / 15 Highest Paying Online Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.