Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz (44341 Views)

Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water / Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone / Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz by jiggaz(m): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
grin But na who go blame am?? The traffic in Lagos na die. Actually Trey Songz come know say New York traffic dey learn where Lagos own dey!!!!

Trey Songz who was in Nigeria on Thursday for the Rhythm Unplugged Concert in Lagos on Friday made this observation during a press conference at Eko Hotels.

Who go blame am? When you have over 22 million people living in one city!!!! Dis is crazy!!! Very soon, before 2030, you might not leave your house in Lagos for anywhere cos of human traffic & vehicular traffic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd6wtfRm2KU

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz by vizkiz: 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
can we see pictures or video of him complaining or something?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz by Airforce1(m): 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
Lol
Re: I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz by Daminaj2(f): 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
lol
[size=14pt]
ADDITION
[/size]

He was actually asked if he had tried any Nigerian food yet and he said

I was amazed by the traffic. It took us two hours to get to the hotel

READ More http://www.daminaj.com/2015/12/the-lagos-traffic-was-shocking-trey.html

9 Likes

Re: I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz by jiggaz(m): 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
Daminaj2:
lol
[size=14pt]
ADDITION
[/size]
He was actually asked if he had tried any Nigerian food yet and he said

I was amazed by the traffic. It took us two hours to get to the hotel
lol he geh luck say no be 5 hrs. Lagos is the most unique city in the world.

9 Likes

Re: I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz by Emac34: 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
vizkiz:
yua always asking of video profs

1 Like

Re: I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz by Daminaj2(f): 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
vizkiz:

I know you asked the OP but

1 Like

Re: I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz by vizkiz: 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
Emac34:

yua always asking of video profs

how else do you want us to believe he actually said those words without any proof? undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz by vizkiz: 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
Daminaj2:

I know you asked the OP but

oh, alright
Re: I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz by Emac34: 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
vizkiz:

how else do you want us to believe he actually said those words without any proves? undecided
So u think he just came up with news
Re: I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz by vizkiz: 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
Emac34:

So u think he just came up with news

seems you are new to the Internet undecided

21 Likes

Re: I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz by Emac34: 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
vizkiz:

seems you are new to the Internet undecided
Hahaha no am nt is jus that you hardly believe someone
Re: I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz by vizkiz: 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
Emac34:

Hahaha no am nt is jus that you hardly believe someone

I stopped believing anything since the time my ex lied to me undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz by Emac34: 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
vizkiz:

I stopped believing anything since the time my ex lied to me undecided
May be she lied to keep the relationship
Re: I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz by menix(m): 12:26am On Dec 20, 2015
Hahahahaha...

The guy just see stunt traffic, make him come Apapa nd see that Traffic is an evil spirit..

16 Likes

Re: I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz by braine(m): 12:33am On Dec 20, 2015
Lagos and Traffic are like bread and butter.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz by Qualer: 1:33am On Dec 20, 2015
vizkiz:

how else do you want us to believe he actually said those words without any proves? undecided

it is 'proof' not 'proves'... na who dey teach una all this stupid english wey una dey speak sef?? sad

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz by Nobody: 4:44am On Dec 20, 2015
yeah this is lagos for u

1 Like

Re: I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz by Jaymima(f): 6:58am On Dec 20, 2015
How does Trey's pic translate to complain. I too was expecting a vid of the complain.

1 Like

Re: I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz by AyeeIdris(f): 7:42am On Dec 20, 2015
Bros. I was also amazed at the traffic in New York City as well. Traffic is not peculiar. Gerrarahere
Re: I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz by Abigail09(f): 7:46am On Dec 20, 2015
Mehn.He is damn cute!!
Re: I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:56am On Dec 20, 2015
Abigail09:
Mehn.He is damn cute!!
We de talk traffic this one de talk cuteness I no blame you na wetin carry you enter thread

30 Likes

Re: I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz by Krayzeejhay(m): 7:57am On Dec 20, 2015
Repp'n lasgidi!!
See talk o,na now hin sabi ni?? Itaf tey'd since traffic af dey in lagos cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz by Abigail09(f): 8:14am On Dec 20, 2015
Ucheosefoh : We de talk traffic this one de talk cuteness I no blame you na wetin carry you enter thread

I dont remember asking for your opinion and wateva i say is none of your biz. Just MYB.
Re: I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz by iteleaye(m): 8:16am On Dec 20, 2015
Lol... I am here to read comments
Re: I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 20, 2015
Yeah. When we were in the car, he just kept going on about Lagos traffic: "Mahn! This traffic is crazy, Mahn". And I was like: "Trey, you've said that like a 100 times already." So I'm not surprised that this made the news.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz by brunofarad(m): 8:17am On Dec 20, 2015
Which traffic

Have you been to RUMUOKORO roundabout in PH, arround 6pm grin

¤•• FARAD CONTRACTORS NIGERIA ••¤

1 Like

Re: I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz by DirtyGold: 8:17am On Dec 20, 2015
Welcome to our world
Re: I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz by Dasikee: 8:17am On Dec 20, 2015
Trey Bobo
Re: I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 20, 2015
jiggaz:
lol he geh luck say no be 5 hrs. Lagos is the most unique city in the world.
That's because the majority drive like I.diots.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Flavour Carrying His 2 Daughters / Chika Ike Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Bikini Photo / Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.