Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

The state of roads in Delta State's Capital Asaba at Night (HILARIOUS PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The state of roads in Delta State's Capital Asaba at Night (HILARIOUS PHOTOS) (3515 Views)

Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) / List Of Roads To Be Constructed In 2017 Budget / List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The state of roads in Delta State's Capital Asaba at Night (HILARIOUS PHOTOS) by mediagiveout: 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
So today is the Wedding of Delta state Governor Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa's Daughter, they finally remembered there is a function of street lights around the road. Meanwhile, note that since the beginning of January or rather towards the last months of the ex-Governor's tenure (Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan, the Delta State capital.
The streetlights on the road in Asaba have never been powered. See the attempts and way they tried powering them as Photographed around 2 hours ago.
Bellow
Re: The state of roads in Delta State's Capital Asaba at Night (HILARIOUS PHOTOS) by mediagiveout: 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
The below is the normal state for at least since the begining if this year.
Okpanam road Leading to The Delta State house of Assembly , Legislative Quarters

Below, attempts being made to fix and make temporary use of generator to power it up for at least today being the wedding of the Governor's daughter.... Maybe due to the dignitaries in attendance grin grin

Re: The state of roads in Delta State's Capital Asaba at Night (HILARIOUS PHOTOS) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
Like Seriously..??
Dude cant see nothing...
Re: The state of roads in Delta State's Capital Asaba at Night (HILARIOUS PHOTOS) by mediagiveout: 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
This is the Road leading to the Goverment house exactly after the inter-bau flyover.. Being powered up by Generator on top the Vehicle.

Re: The state of roads in Delta State's Capital Asaba at Night (HILARIOUS PHOTOS) by mediagiveout: 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:
Like Seriously..??
Dude cant see nothing...
you cant see nothing because it's completely dark. I am just trying to show the heavy machine parked inside the road with geneator trying to power it up.
Re: The state of roads in Delta State's Capital Asaba at Night (HILARIOUS PHOTOS) by mediagiveout: 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
Taking a closer look

Re: The state of roads in Delta State's Capital Asaba at Night (HILARIOUS PHOTOS) by WebSurfer(m): 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
The generator is simply because of the wedding of his daughter as it is never seen on a normal day, and this goes on Almost Everywhere in the state, I was at Ughelli , Warri and other parts of delta some days ago and they all suffer same.. I mostly wonder what the state with one of this highest Allocation in Nigeria does with its funds, Bad Roads, Bad infrastrutures , Little Improved Power and others sad sad sad sad i weep meanwhile our Governors keep lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The state of roads in Delta State's Capital Asaba at Night (HILARIOUS PHOTOS) by mediagiveout: 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
Apart from this, the state of roads are very annoying, i'll post more photos during the day..
Cc, Lalasticlala , seun , oam4j
Re: The state of roads in Delta State's Capital Asaba at Night (HILARIOUS PHOTOS) by otokx(m): 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
Delta State has suffered from bad leadership apart from Ibori, the rest have been demonic.

Okowa still has time to redeem himself.

3 Likes

Re: The state of roads in Delta State's Capital Asaba at Night (HILARIOUS PHOTOS) by efilefun(m): 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
When we tell some people this thieves needs to be stoned cuz they never cared about anybody, they call you names and protect their "brother" so if he's daughter ain't wedding the road would have remained dark till Jesus returns

3 Likes

Re: The state of roads in Delta State's Capital Asaba at Night (HILARIOUS PHOTOS) by Malcolmx12: 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
Na wa.....
Re: The state of roads in Delta State's Capital Asaba at Night (HILARIOUS PHOTOS) by WebSurfer(m): 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
efilefun:
When we tell some people this thieves needs to be stoned cuz they never cared about anybody, they call you names and protect their "brother" so if he's daughter ain't wedding the road would have remained dark till Jesus returns
probably just today, i believe those lights will never be on again, meanwhile, the One leading to the Government House from Okpanam road (GRA) is always working

2 Likes

Re: The state of roads in Delta State's Capital Asaba at Night (HILARIOUS PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 20, 2015
I thought we have a new Power minister working for a new sheriff in town? When did governor Okowa become minister of power or is it now state affairs? Oh the government should power the state also?

1 Like

Re: The state of roads in Delta State's Capital Asaba at Night (HILARIOUS PHOTOS) by ednut1(m): 6:55am On Dec 20, 2015
Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they have

1 Like

Re: The state of roads in Delta State's Capital Asaba at Night (HILARIOUS PHOTOS) by bigboss80s(m): 7:36am On Dec 20, 2015
Delta people: your infrastructure ie roads, bridges, etc are in your stomachs. You would rather have money in your hands to party than good roads, electricity and pipe-borne water. This is just the truth.

2 Likes

Re: The state of roads in Delta State's Capital Asaba at Night (HILARIOUS PHOTOS) by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:37am On Dec 20, 2015
Nigerian leaders are bunch of shameless idiots but it seems like we the masses are worst cus we encourage them instead of stoning them
Re: The state of roads in Delta State's Capital Asaba at Night (HILARIOUS PHOTOS) by Ugomba(m): 7:52am On Dec 20, 2015
Leave my governor alone and focus on ur various states.
You APC e-touts.
Re: The state of roads in Delta State's Capital Asaba at Night (HILARIOUS PHOTOS) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:10am On Dec 20, 2015
Let us all rise and blame Buhari.
Should the past government be called to give account just as tompolo is being called u will all shout witch hunt. You guys know nothing outside of matching ground

1 Like

Re: The state of roads in Delta State's Capital Asaba at Night (HILARIOUS PHOTOS) by WebSurfer(m): 9:53am On Dec 20, 2015
Ugomba:
Leave my governor alone and focus on ur various states.
You APC e-touts.
your governor right? Because your father passed the state to you.. Nonsense
Re: The state of roads in Delta State's Capital Asaba at Night (HILARIOUS PHOTOS) by ionsman: 10:39am On Dec 20, 2015
Xetima:
I thought we have a new Power minister working for a new sheriff in town? When did governor Okowa become minister of power or is it now state affairs? Oh the government should power the state also?

Goat get sense pass you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? / Video: Peter Obi Get A Loud Ovation At RCCG Redemption Camp . / Tinubu’s Billboards Pull Down, Defaced As Ademola Adeleke Becomes Osun Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.