Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,202 members, 7,860,312 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

Be A Self-made Achiever Working For Yourself. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Be A Self-made Achiever Working For Yourself. (578 Views)

Experiment: I Want To Train Someone To Be A Self-employed Virtual Assistant / Just Got Invite From 'junior Achiever' / Get Busy Working For Foreign Companies Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be A Self-made Achiever Working For Yourself. by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 08, 2009
My name is Bolodeoku Oladipo Peter, a graduate of Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti., Ekiti State. I finished with HND Upper Credit in Food Science and Technology. I was working before when I resigned and figured that I could make more working for myself with the same amount of time and commitment than working or other people or organizations. [b]Here is the deal:
I have a link to a special shoe polish product that is new in Nigeria. Its called “instant shine, shoe cream”. Its gives your shoe instant shine with just a gentle stroke application of a customized foam that comes with it. It comes in shades of Black, Brown and Neutral which can be used for any shoe colour. Its an opportunity tro make a pioneering fortune before it blows out, as it is still very new in Nigeria. It sells originally for #300 per unit price. I will sell it in packs for a price of #200 per unit. That means you stand to make a profit of #100 or #50 at least per piece depending on your marketing/sales. You can do this either you are employed or not. Targeted markets should be Banks, Corporate Offices, Churches, Ministries, Local Government Offices, Markets e.t.c……….
Now, you can make millions of naira working for your self at your own time and pace.[/b]You make order by calling, I give you the product, you pay, and you go ahead. I Promise you, you’ll come Back for more, cause its moving like fire.
Sam- 08035445522.

(1) (Reply)

A Radiologist And A Lab Scientist Needed / Vacancy For A Research And Business Development Officer In A Consulting Company / Urgent Vacancy: Office Secretary Wanted Immediately At Ikeja(2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.