Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,182 members, 7,860,243 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Mum Microwave Baby To Death; I Doubt If Child's Birth Is Painful - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mum Microwave Baby To Death; I Doubt If Child's Birth Is Painful (1684 Views)

Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral / Man absconds with Ex-wife’s Newborn Baby To Negotiate Dowry Refund (photo) / ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Microwave Baby To Death; I Doubt If Child's Birth Is Painful by amfjay: 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
A mother has been sentenced to life in prison for killing her one-month-old daughter by putting her in the microwave.
After the inconsistencies in her story were pointed out Yang finally admitted she had lied, and suggested she had a split personality.

To people mums like this, did they actually felt the pain during labour, to child's labour is not painful to all women.

Source: http://ambassadorsblog.com/index.php/life-style/154-ka-yang

1 Share

Re: Mum Microwave Baby To Death; I Doubt If Child's Birth Is Painful by tafabaloo(m): 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
Kkk
Re: Mum Microwave Baby To Death; I Doubt If Child's Birth Is Painful by PureWays(m): 12:57am On Dec 20, 2015
Holy shiit!

What could have made the woman to do such to her own daughter?

What was her reason?

Even if she had the baby out of wedlock, she should have given the baby up for adoption or something.

She shouldn't be among humans, she's a monster.
Re: Mum Microwave Baby To Death; I Doubt If Child's Birth Is Painful by amfjay: 1:09am On Dec 20, 2015
My Dear, i would have suggested same, at least leaving the child somewhere to her fate would have been a better option than putting ther innocent baby in pain to die slowly why she watch.

So the act left me wondering too if child birth is really painfully as earlier perceieved

(1) (Reply)

12 Man Gang Arrested For Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom - Photos / Robbers Attack UBA & First Bank In Lapai Niger State,kill 2 Policemen & A Banker / Man, 40, Defiles Girl, 12, In Uncompleted Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.