Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

SOLD SOLD *Infinix Hot Note Pro 2gb Ram 16gig Rom For Sale* - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SOLD SOLD *Infinix Hot Note Pro 2gb Ram 16gig Rom For Sale* (2332 Views)

LG V10 4GB RAM 64GB ROM for 40k / . / Infinix Hot Note Pro 2gb Ram & 32gb Rom@ 30k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD SOLD *Infinix Hot Note Pro 2gb Ram 16gig Rom For Sale* by samintegrity(m): 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
Hello there, i have an Infinix hot note pro 2gig ram 16gig rom for sale price is 22k buh dosnt comes with a charger it wasnt sold to me with a charger either, buh den it is worth mentioning that it dos seems to slow charge.

Thats the last price

Location Akure,

Re: SOLD SOLD *Infinix Hot Note Pro 2gb Ram 16gig Rom For Sale* by Mahraz(m): 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
end time cell phone
Re: SOLD SOLD *Infinix Hot Note Pro 2gb Ram 16gig Rom For Sale* by samintegrity(m): 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
Mahraz:
end time cell phone
grin grin my bro I see u ooo
Re: SOLD SOLD *Infinix Hot Note Pro 2gb Ram 16gig Rom For Sale* by samintegrity(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
I have with me another infinix hot note pro 2gig ram 32gig rom, black, very clean , neat and of cos all accessories intact.

Price 25k last no less.
grin grin cool cool tongue

Running latest lollipop xui

Buh I can send it to any part of the country provided not too far .

Re: SOLD SOLD *Infinix Hot Note Pro 2gb Ram 16gig Rom For Sale* by write2obi(m): 12:05am On Jan 03, 2016
Sam i was the guy that called you earlier today, about a phone like this one.

Ok i have few question I'll like you to answer honestly pls
*did you temper with the imei number?
*has it being worked on? Screen, sim slot, ear or mouth piece?
*does it have any fault? Follow come or otherwise?
Please Sam answer those questions honestly
#you don't have to do it here i will call you at dawn to know what's up.
Re: SOLD SOLD *Infinix Hot Note Pro 2gb Ram 16gig Rom For Sale* by samintegrity(m): 8:01am On Jan 03, 2016
write2obi:
Sam i was the guy that called you earlier today, about a phone like this one.

Ok i have few question I'll like you to answer honestly pls
*did you temper with the imei number?
*has it being worked on? Screen, sim slot, ear or mouth piece?
*does it have any fault? Follow come or otherwise?
Please Sam answer those questions honestly
#you don't have to do it here i will call you at dawn to know what's up.

grin grin my bro it hasnt been touched for once not alone unscrewed, and abt imei I dont do imei ish, nor do I root it,

Running latest xui which is so fast, still very clean, and of no single fault that I can assure u. I av my reputation I protects, so I cant give u something thats faulty.
Re: SOLD SOLD *Infinix Hot Note Pro 2gb Ram 16gig Rom For Sale* by write2obi(m): 11:19am On Jan 03, 2016
Ok Sam I'm calling you now, one last thing: can i see more detailed pictures of the phone?
Re: SOLD SOLD *Infinix Hot Note Pro 2gb Ram 16gig Rom For Sale* by samintegrity(m): 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
write2obi:
Ok Sam I'm calling you now,
one last thing: can i see more detailed pictures of the phone?

It wud av been easier if u on watsapp.

Re: SOLD SOLD *Infinix Hot Note Pro 2gb Ram 16gig Rom For Sale* by write2obi(m): 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
samintegrity:

It wud av been easier if u on watsapp.
that's true, but their is nothing i could do about it at the moment. But Since you said its in good condition, then I'll take your word on that.
Please don't forget the HD games and maybe an original OTG cable( i will pay for the later), if you can get them.
Re: SOLD SOLD *Infinix Hot Note Pro 2gb Ram 16gig Rom For Sale* by samintegrity(m): 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
write2obi:

that's true, but their is nothing i could do about it at the moment. But Since you said its in good condition, then I'll take your word on that.
Please don't forget the HD games and maybe an original OTG cable( i will pay for the later), if you can get them.

U shd b able to get otg cable around u, buh like I said on HD ish, will try buh currently I dnt av any HD games aside fifa16 which dosnt play on XUI for now
Re: SOLD SOLD *Infinix Hot Note Pro 2gb Ram 16gig Rom For Sale* by samintegrity(m): 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
Call me mr write2obi have been to the park. Cant seems to recall ur number
Re: SOLD SOLD *Infinix Hot Note Pro 2gb Ram 16gig Rom For Sale* by samintegrity(m): 11:48am On Jan 06, 2016
samintegrity:
I have with me another infinix hot note pro 2gig ram 32gig rom, black, very clean , neat and of cos all accessories intact.

Price 25k last no less.
grin grin cool cool tongue

Running latest lollipop xui

Buh I can send it to any part of the country provided not too far .

Sold in transit to Onisha !!!

Save journey ooooo infinix grin grin
Re: SOLD SOLD *Infinix Hot Note Pro 2gb Ram 16gig Rom For Sale* by samintegrity(m): 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Successfully delivered to mr write2obi at Onisha.

Thank you all for the calls and chat. Item sold.

Mind you we still have umi rome for sale, brand new and all accessories intact.. Price 32k and can be delivered to any part of Nigeria. Call 08068212790 to place your order.

https://www.nairaland.com/2828275/umi-rome-3gig-ram-sale
Re: SOLD SOLD *Infinix Hot Note Pro 2gb Ram 16gig Rom For Sale* by write2obi(m): 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
samintegrity:

Mind you we still have umi rome for sale, brand new and all accessories intact.. Price 32k and can be delivered to any part of Nigeria. Call 08068212790 to place your order.

Thanks Mr Sam, nice doing business with you.
Re: SOLD SOLD *Infinix Hot Note Pro 2gb Ram 16gig Rom For Sale* by DeathStroke007(m): 6:41am On Jan 07, 2016
samintegrity:

alaye help me market mine too o
Re: SOLD SOLD *Infinix Hot Note Pro 2gb Ram 16gig Rom For Sale* by DeathStroke007(m): 6:47am On Jan 07, 2016
na hot note pro i wish to swap with
Re: SOLD SOLD *Infinix Hot Note Pro 2gb Ram 16gig Rom For Sale* by samintegrity(m): 7:24am On Jan 07, 2016
DeathStroke007:
na hot note pro i wish to swap with

u meant ur rome?? i havnt sold mine too ooo.. rome being proving stubborn to sell grin grin probably because most pple dnt knw it

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD *Infinix Hot Note Pro 2gb Ram 16gig Rom For Sale* by samintegrity(m): 7:24am On Jan 07, 2016
write2obi:

Thanks Mr Sam, nice doing business with you.

na u biko ooooooo thanks for the trust.
Re: SOLD SOLD *Infinix Hot Note Pro 2gb Ram 16gig Rom For Sale* by write2obi(m): 7:46am On Jan 07, 2016
samintegrity:

na u biko ooooooo thanks for the trust.
the phone is just like you said, almost new, and not a single fault discovered as at the time of typing.
Re: SOLD SOLD *Infinix Hot Note Pro 2gb Ram 16gig Rom For Sale* by samintegrity(m): 9:11am On Jan 07, 2016
write2obi:

the phone is just like you said, almost new, and not a single fault discovered as at the time of typing.

of cos it is and shd be as described..

enjoy your note pro bro.. just incase u help see a buyer for umi rome, kindly hint me bro.. grin grin

thanks
Re: SOLD SOLD *Infinix Hot Note Pro 2gb Ram 16gig Rom For Sale* by samintegrity(m): 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hello there, i have an Infinix hot note pro 2gig ram 16gig rom for sale price is 22k buh dosnt comes with a charger it wasnt sold to me with a charger either, buh den it is worth mentioning that it dos seems to slow charge.

Thats the last price

Location Akure,
Re: SOLD SOLD *Infinix Hot Note Pro 2gb Ram 16gig Rom For Sale* by twinskenny(m): 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
samintegrity:

Thats the last price

Location Akure,

mine was slow charging.. changed the charging port problem solved
Re: SOLD SOLD *Infinix Hot Note Pro 2gb Ram 16gig Rom For Sale* by samintegrity(m): 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
twinskenny:

mine was slow charging.. changed the charging port problem solved

Thanks bro, buh aw much did u got it fixed?? Nd op its not a must to be carlcare?
Re: SOLD SOLD *Infinix Hot Note Pro 2gb Ram 16gig Rom For Sale* by twinskenny(m): 8:54am On Feb 09, 2016
samintegrity:

Thanks bro, buh aw much did u got it fixed?? Nd op its not a must to be carlcare?
The charging port cost 3k.the guy that fixed it took 500.

Calcare will charge 12k
Re: SOLD SOLD *Infinix Hot Note Pro 2gb Ram 16gig Rom For Sale* by samintegrity(m): 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
twinskenny:

The charging port cost 3k.the guy that fixed it took 500.

Calcare will charge 12k

Jesu 12 kini.... shocked shocked buh biko some said dey fixed it free at calcare nau, wen m not fixing screen kilodeeeeee..

Where ur location ddey sef?? I meant d person dat helped u to fix it

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S10 With Full Box And Accessories Going Cheap / New Xiaomi Mi Band 6 For Sale @ 20k with extra straps. / Full Pratical On Inverter Design (making)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.