Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

Investment Tips For Foreign Investors In The United Arab Emirates - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Investment Tips For Foreign Investors In The United Arab Emirates (310 Views)

Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria. / Going To United Arab Emirates (dubai) And Receiving An Overseas Loan On A Proper / Exclusive Apartments In The United Arab Emirates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment Tips For Foreign Investors In The United Arab Emirates by Sameed: 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
Purchasing properties has been an early trend across the world. Individuals have been buying residential and commercial properties for their personal accommodation and to form their companies. Persons who do not possess buying power wish to rent house or commercial building for their accommodation and business objectives. Having recognized returns of real estate investments expert financiers started purchasing assets to make revenues in the form of monthly rents or by selling at higher rates. Probability of making good earnings with purchasing assets professionally accepted property investments as money-making financial investment. Financiers are allowed as homeowner or landlords owning home, commercial or retail space or a portion of land. Being the landlord of the asset, individuals can either rent or sell their properties or they may use it.

Whether you are directly dealing with legal property landlord or an authorized broker/ real estate agent, double check about their reliability and authority for the definite unit you are going to buying. I will advise you to take care of such things even before go to the investment location. Don’t overlook confirming about the scheme inventor’s registration with Administration. Ask the agent to deliver complete detail of accounts and agreements with the scheme contractor. Once you have managed all the reserves and done with other requisites, inspect property along with real estate agent. They are well aware with all good and bad about societies. With all their information and knowledge they can give best instruction for making investment. For this reason I will recommend you to visit investment location with your agent. Every nation has its own guidelines and rules and regulation, never assume anything at your own. For international financiers I will advise to sign final agreement with extreme care. If you find anything puzzling, don’t hesitate to consult with attorney. Whether you are buying a suite in a luxury resort, luxury villa, penthouse or a flat in Dubai through ezEstate Dubai for your own usage or to rent it out to make profits, these simple instructions will allow you to make good deal. Moreover, real estate consultants have also taken a number of steps to make Dubai real estate division transparent.
Re: Investment Tips For Foreign Investors In The United Arab Emirates by Mall: 4:42pm On Apr 30
Hello everyone, I recently bought an apartment in a newly built residential complex, now I need to do a complete renovation to make it comfortable to live here. Do any of you know where I could turn for help?
Re: Investment Tips For Foreign Investors In The United Arab Emirates by Polasq: 4:45pm On Apr 30
Hello, yes, I want to say that at the moment there are many repair companies that can do repairs for you, but the fastest and highest quality one, in my opinion, is here https://mayak.ae/our-services/apartment-renovation-in-dubai/ , my friend recently also renovated his bathroom and, according to him, it took less than three days.

(1) (Reply)

To Let Newly Build Mini Flat @ Ogudu 350,,400,,1yr 07034770232 Pic / Land For Sales...15 Min Drive From Winner's Canaanland. / Are You Building A House Or An Eastate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.