Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Help Anyone!! Any Where To Get Injoo Max Plus In Akure - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Anyone!! Any Where To Get Injoo Max Plus In Akure (1157 Views)

Prices Of Iphone 7 And Iphone 7 Plus In Nigeria - Jumia, Konga And Slot / Innjoo 2 Vs Innjoo Max Plus Vs Innjoo Max / Deactivate MTN Music Plus In My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Anyone!! Any Where To Get Injoo Max Plus In Akure by oyewolestephen(m): 3:13am On Dec 20, 2015
i reside in Ikare but the phone is not available in my area and my location is also not reachable for jumia.Am optimistic that that the phone will be much available in Akure(the state capital) a 2hours journey away from where i reside. So if you can be of help in such regard i will be highly grateful
Re: Help Anyone!! Any Where To Get Injoo Max Plus In Akure by augster(m): 5:55am On Dec 20, 2015
Innjoo max 2 plus is exclusive to jumia but currently out of stock. You can mail me hardeydohyin01@gmail.com and let‘s have a discussion. I‘m a jumia sales rep
Re: Help Anyone!! Any Where To Get Injoo Max Plus In Akure by oyewolestephen(m): 7:00am On Dec 20, 2015
augster:
Innjoo max 2 plus is exclusive to jumia but currently out of stock. You can mail me hardeydohyin01@gmail.com and let‘s have a discussion. I‘m a jumia sales rep
thanks for ur response. Currently am using a mediocre java phone to access the internet so it has no gmail option nevertheless anything you wish to ask kindly commence it here.i will be expecting your reply
Re: Help Anyone!! Any Where To Get Injoo Max Plus In Akure by babarazy: 7:02am On Dec 20, 2015
Go to 'SLOT' opposite old National Bank, beside Skye bank, Adegbola junction, Akure.
Re: Help Anyone!! Any Where To Get Injoo Max Plus In Akure by augster(m): 7:44am On Dec 20, 2015
oyewolestephen:
thanks for ur response. Currently am using a mediocre java phone to access the internet so it has no gmail option nevertheless anything you wish to ask kindly commence it here.i will be expecting your reply
i also use a java phone but access my mail through opera mini...how far is ilesha garage from where you stay? Cos that‘s where our pickup station is
Re: Help Anyone!! Any Where To Get Injoo Max Plus In Akure by oyewolestephen(m): 10:35am On Dec 20, 2015
augster:
i also use a java phone but access my mail through opera mini...how far is ilesha garage from where you stay? Cos that‘s where our pickup station is
it seems ilesha garage is in akure but i dont know whether u can make a provision for a commercial driver that will send it to me down to Ikare
Re: Help Anyone!! Any Where To Get Injoo Max Plus In Akure by oyewolestephen(m): 10:38am On Dec 20, 2015
babarazy:
Go to 'SLOT' opposite old National Bank, beside Skye bank, Adegbola junction, Akure.
Thanks but i reside in ikare please can you buy it for me?
Re: Help Anyone!! Any Where To Get Injoo Max Plus In Akure by augster(m): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
oyewolestephen:
it seems ilesha garage is in akure but i dont know whether u can make a provision for a commercial driver that will send it to me down to Ikare
that‘s why i said you should mail me
Re: Help Anyone!! Any Where To Get Injoo Max Plus In Akure by babarazy: 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
oyewolestephen:
Thanks but i reside in ikare please can you buy it for me?
Nah!
Re: Help Anyone!! Any Where To Get Injoo Max Plus In Akure by Sheggy13(m): 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
augster:
Never knew Jumia has a pickup station in Akure..how much does it cost in transport charges to pick-up stuffs from Akure..I'm also guessing u guys don't do pay on delivery at the pickup station in Akure like those of Lagos;and lastly,is it free or with little charges like those pickup stations in places like Lagos?
Re: Help Anyone!! Any Where To Get Injoo Max Plus In Akure by augster(m): 2:09am On Dec 21, 2015
Sheggy13:

Never knew Jumia has a pickup station in Akure..how much does it cost in transport charges to pick-up stuffs from Akure..I'm also guessing u guys don't do pay on delivery at the pickup station in Akure like those of Lagos;and lastly,is it free or with little charges like those pickup stations in places like Lagos?
All Pickup stations do pay on delivery...it costs just #800 to ship goods to the pickup station in akure, no hidden fees
Re: Help Anyone!! Any Where To Get Injoo Max Plus In Akure by Sheggy13(m): 8:14am On Dec 21, 2015
augster:
All Pickup stations do pay on delivery...it costs just #800 to ship goods to the pickup station in akure, no hidden fees
thanks very much brother.
Re: Help Anyone!! Any Where To Get Injoo Max Plus In Akure by augster(m): 8:19am On Dec 21, 2015
Sheggy13:

thanks very much brother.
you‘re welcome sir..and dont forget, if you need to order anything from jumia, i can help as well...faster delivery
Re: Help Anyone!! Any Where To Get Injoo Max Plus In Akure by oyewolestephen(m): 3:43am On Dec 26, 2015
augster:
you‘re welcome sir..and dont forget, if you need to order anything from jumia, i can help as well...faster delivery
is the phone not available yet?
Re: Help Anyone!! Any Where To Get Injoo Max Plus In Akure by augster(m): 6:32am On Dec 26, 2015
oyewolestephen:
is the phone not available yet?
no sir

(1) (Reply)

Any Body Knows How To Repair A Virus-infected Memorycard / See Why The New Gionee S6s Is Rated So High / Itel 1516 Plus Twrp Or CWM Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.