Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Clowns At It By Apostledammie..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clowns At It By Apostledammie..... (370 Views)

Federal Republic Of Jesters & Clowns: Omojuwa Reacts To Dollar Rate For Pilgrims / Nigerian Senators Are ‘clowns, Acting Like Bunch Of Errant School Children’ – Bu / This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clowns At It By Apostledammie..... by dammiesneh(m): 5:00am On Dec 20, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
CLOWNS at it..... Set to ignite

Having critically observed the talk today has been centered on the issue of copyright... As painful as it has been for a literate and an aspirant to be alleged of "PLAGIARISM " making most conscious and vibrant NIDSANs have taken the raging controversy to a different level. I have read different views which I concluded that NIDSA have a lot of creative minds and if only we can put them to work for our own good; be more positive with our ingenuity...

Having conquered the domestic front, it seemed only natural that underlined PLAGIARISM has gone gaga and thus, move into new dimension. Extract from LAWS OF POWER states: ' when you are trying to impress people with words, the more you say the more common you appear so also, piracy is a commerce without its folly-swaddles just as God made it-- AMBROSE BIERCE..... Controversy springs up as "Caesar's wife must have been above suspicion", well nothing is more terrifying than the sudden act of plagiarism which an aspirant is alleged of... As fondly called TAFARI named after the KING OF ETHIOPIA, A COELO USQUE CENTRUM( frm heavens to the centre of earth) NIDSAs has been known for their vast intellectual but what I deduce is that the alleged aspirant never stand to send a DISCLAIMER whereby TAFARI has give A PRIORI( argument derived from previous event-[2010]) with facts... A great philosopher FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE says: 'better known nothing than half-known many things' in which the allege person for COPYRIGHT is an elite which I believe he should be able to reason wella because -- knowing oneself is enlightment...

Despite all critics of his ideology against TAFARI administration, all glory to God that his footprints and legacy lives on because " books are for people who wish they were somewhere else" in lieu MARK TWAIN says ' a man who does not read good books has no advantage'.. After analyzing and dissecting the reports from several quarters which shows the JOY in which TAFARI accommodate and appreciate the user of his so called 2010 MANIFESTOES which resurface after several years by another being born of a woman( the aspirant) who never #follow_due_process which I called MALA PRAXIS ( malpractice and lack of skills) thus, regarded the allege as a FAILURE WHICH CANNOT COPE WITH PERSISTENCE same as STUMBLING TWICE AGAINST the same stone which means a PROVERBIAL DISGRACE..

To cap my words, am sorry for the type of leaders to be produce if such an aspirant can indulge in such as PLAGIARISM but will still emphasize that there is no point wasting time to juxtapose the matter but urge NIDSECO, STATEMEN to hammer the nail on the head that- IT'S TIME FOR AFFIRMATIVE ACTION... To all it may concern HENRY FORD says FAILURE is simply an opportunity to BEGIN AGAIN, this time MORE INTELLIGENTLY.. Thereby the alleged(aspirant) should be called for RESPONDEAT OUSTER( let him debunk and answer with further and convincing facts)..

God bless NIDSANs,
God bless Statemen,
God bless NIDSECO,
God bless NIDSA,
God bless ILE-IFE,
God bless Osun-state....
Re: Clowns At It By Apostledammie..... by dammiesneh(m): 5:15am On Dec 20, 2015
E no easy at all[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

See What Lies Has Caused Politicians / We’re Ready For Rescheduled Bayelsa Poll —APC / A Country Without Light And No Means To A Favorable Yuletide.http://www.marshupa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.