Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,699 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

Lvg's Philosolophy' :a Must Read - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lvg's Philosolophy' :a Must Read (557 Views)

Manchester United Football Club: Sack LVG From The Managerial Position / 10 Differences Between Saf's And Lvg's Manchester United / How Can I Get Rid Of LVG For Christ's Sake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lvg's Philosolophy' :a Must Read by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 20, 2015
'One night, I went to a bar, I was with a woman. We talked all night. We laughed, we flirted, paid for several drinks of hers. At around 5am, a guy came in, grabbed her by the arm and took her to a room. He made love to her and she left with him. That doesn't matter because I had most of the possession on that night. That's LVG's philosophy. . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lvg's Philosolophy' :a Must Read by kidgod: 6:24am On Dec 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Lvg's Philosolophy' :a Must Read by Ezerbullet(m): 6:55am On Dec 20, 2015
Crazy but true
Re: Lvg's Philosolophy' :a Must Read by bewla(m): 7:31am On Dec 20, 2015
Let Void Guib
Re: Lvg's Philosolophy' :a Must Read by ebig21(m): 7:51am On Dec 20, 2015
Bros thats the real truth, that man is a fool. From a pained manchester united fan
Re: Lvg's Philosolophy' :a Must Read by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
ebig21:
Bros thats the real truth, that man is a fool. From a pained manchester united fan
smiles take hearth

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Neymar And His Barcelona Team Mates Relaxing / CHAN 2016: Loscuito Watches Eagles Training / Arsenal Fan Marries In Complete Gunners Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.