Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Arik Airline - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Arik Airline (1773 Views)

Arik Airline Recruitment 2016 / News - News - Arik Airline Staff Cries For Help, Says Chairman "calls Us Monkeys / Arik Airline Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arik Airline by ayanbukun(m): 2:18am On Oct 22, 2006
I was invited for Arik Airline interview but had an accident on my way. I sent them mail but there is no response from them. What do you think I can do? Thanks
ibk
Re: Arik Airline by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2006
Hi,

Im so sorry about your accident maybe you should go to their office and let them in on what happened. Please could you let me know how you actually applied and if online wat is the mail address you used.

Pleas give us full information

Thanks
Re: Arik Airline by mylife(f): 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2006
Sorry ooooooooooooooooo i hope it was not much i applied too but i am yet to receive any invitation.pls go to their office and get back to us
Re: Arik Airline by odada(m): 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2006
Well!well!, hope u r ok?!thats kinda tragic,nweiz wen did u receive the call up for tha interview and av they starte inviting?wish u all the best as u recouperate,dont give up men u could still do tha thang!, cheers mate wink
Re: Arik Airline by odada(m): 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2006
Well!well!, hope u r ok?!thats kinda tragic,nweiz wen did u receive the call up for tha interview and av they starte inviting?wish u all the best as u recouperate,dont give up men u could still do tha thang!, cheers mate wink
Re: Arik Airline by zion1: 1:06am On Oct 24, 2006
shocked

@ ayanbunkun

I am so so sorry.Hope you're feeling better now.It is well.Try to go and explain yourself at their office,they should be able to give you a second chance.All will be well! Please take good care of yourself. Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked
Re: Arik Airline by oluhak: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2006
[sub][/sub] Arik Airlines

I applied for Sales Job and no other information has been heard. Could anyone provide me with any link?

Re: Arik Airline by jontemple: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2006
hey friend, really sorry about your accident. hope u are ok now. that job is urs, the devil is only trying to stop it, dont stop make sure u go to theeir office and complain and see what heppens. take care and God bless. cry
Re: Arik Airline by funfavour(f): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2006
hi
sorry about your accident its well with u in Jesus name, pls i also applied online to Arik airline but i have not gotten any reply, pls hint me on any latest information about the interview, i suggest you go to thier office. pls reply
Re: Arik Airline by sunnychuks(m): 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2006
It is unfortunate that you had accident on your way while going for interview.

I will advise you to personaly go to their office when your ok.

Who knows GOD might still touch them,and they may decide to give you a chance
Re: Arik Airline by kayuze(m): 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2006
i am a graduate of mass communication pls where can i send my cv to . or does anyone have d address of d new tv station dat is just doing test transmission ?
Re: Arik Airline by kayuze(m): 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2006
i am a graduate of mass communication pls where can i send my cv to . or does anyone have d address of d new tv station dat is just doing test transmission ?

(1) (Reply)

First Bank's Training / Fast Food Recruitment / Chams Nigeria Is Inviting For Aptitude Test (test Format Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.