Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

It's My Business If I Bleach My Skin - Says Nollywood Actress Dayo Amusa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It's My Business If I Bleach My Skin - Says Nollywood Actress Dayo Amusa (687 Views)

Dayo Amusa: Sex Is Very Important In Any Healthy Relationship / Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” / Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's My Business If I Bleach My Skin - Says Nollywood Actress Dayo Amusa by morereb10: 9:58am On Dec 20, 2015
Suffice to say, every lady or girl you ask if she is bleaching she will always tell you it is natural. But Not Dayo Amusa. The Nollywood actress and budding singer, Dayo Amusa has reiterated that her decisions to do anything with her body or life solely lies on her and not what others think about her. Speaking on negative comments she has been getting since the release of her songs - and recently her version of Adele's Hello - the Unforgivable actress says it's her life, thus, she can live it just the way she wants.

"I know I get negative comments from people on social media but the truth is that I cannot stop them from airing their opinions. They have every right to their opinion and I don’t care about what they think about me.

'When people say that I bleach my skin, all I say to them is that it is my life. I cannot crucify people over their opinion. As far as I can wake up in the morning, do what I want to do and get the attention of people from it, I am very okay,.

For more visit http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/its-my-business-if-i-bleach-my-skin.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: It's My Business If I Bleach My Skin - Says Nollywood Actress Dayo Amusa by Spanner4(m): 9:59am On Dec 20, 2015
She resemble my little cousin doll baby
Re: It's My Business If I Bleach My Skin - Says Nollywood Actress Dayo Amusa by kidgod: 10:01am On Dec 20, 2015
As she said, Her Business.

[size=24pt]Kidgod
[/size]
Re: It's My Business If I Bleach My Skin - Says Nollywood Actress Dayo Amusa by osaslord500(m): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2015
cool
Re: It's My Business If I Bleach My Skin - Says Nollywood Actress Dayo Amusa by bronzegoddess(f): 10:04am On Dec 20, 2015
Come on, she's a typical yoruba woman.
Re: It's My Business If I Bleach My Skin - Says Nollywood Actress Dayo Amusa by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 20, 2015
well what can i say!! it is only a stubborn fly that follows a corpse to the grave, let her continue, body odour and multi coloured skin will justify the means.
Re: It's My Business If I Bleach My Skin - Says Nollywood Actress Dayo Amusa by boboLIL(m): 10:05am On Dec 20, 2015
Kwontinue bleaching.....buh don't ask for help in future cos it will not be our business then

1 Like

Re: It's My Business If I Bleach My Skin - Says Nollywood Actress Dayo Amusa by pyyxxaro: 10:29am On Dec 20, 2015
Just passing
Re: It's My Business If I Bleach My Skin - Says Nollywood Actress Dayo Amusa by gist4kidsblog: 11:04am On Dec 20, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Ybnl Ceo Olamide Badoo #olic Photo / Flavour Denies Being Married To Sandra Okagbue - Linda Ikeji / Haedies 2015 Fight: Looks Like Everyone Is Against Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.