Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,499 members, 7,850,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

My Weird Cotonou Experience - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Weird Cotonou Experience (3807 Views)

Weird And Wonderful Car Facts / My Cotonou Experience With Saintjoel / My Cotonou Experience With HiliaryAutos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Weird Cotonou Experience by sdpumping: 7:45am On Dec 22, 2015
Ok
Re: My Weird Cotonou Experience by achinaboy(m): 1:48am On Jan 01, 2016
wey you na? am not interested whether you buy the car or nor,but am just enjoying tha tori
Re: My Weird Cotonou Experience by freshvine(f): 10:42am On Jan 01, 2016
The flight was a smooth one as even the descent was even more interesting and glorious. The sound of "kpim" creates a melody in my heart each time the aircraft loses altitude and continued till we hit the tarmac of Muritala Mohammed International Airport. The pilot taxi the plane to the disembarkment point and that moment I heave a sign of relieve reassuring self I've overcome the phobia of flying.

I jumped down, check time and walk a distance of 500 metres to catch a bus going towards my direction. I had stooped a passers-by and inquire of the route that will take me to Cotonou and he'd given a convincing description. I thanked him nonetheless, stop a transit bus and my journey began.

I arrived in a Taxi Park and virtually all the vehicles has their destination to be Cotonou. I walked to a Road transport worker loading a vehicle and inquire about the fare. He took a glance and responded : "this one dey go Cotonou na 800. De one wey dey go inside na 1500" That moment I became confused and taking a long mischievous grin I confusingly prod further, "oga, I'm going into Cotonou and what difference does the fare variant portends?" His attention was temporarily divided when a new passenger jumped in from the other rear and completed the number of passengers needed before turning to me instinctively, "oga you dey here dey blow big big grammar motor Don full, you go join another one" he'd said

He school me on the difference and said the taxi that charges more take their passenger into Cotonou while the one that took the least fare stop their passengers on the seme boarder. According to him all I've to do if I consider the cheap variant is to take an Okada that'll drive me into Cotonou from the seme boarder when I alight from the taxi for less than 300 naira which will in the long run be cost effective. I've opted for the cheap variant but time wasn't on my side anymore as I've decided to make it into Cotonou that day for investigation.

Cotinues
Re: My Weird Cotonou Experience by passionate88: 8:59am On Jan 11, 2016
Car

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wanted: Naija Used Mercedes Benz C Class / Toyota Camry Pencil For sale @Ibadan / Toks Chrysler 05 Full Option @ 2m 08061311315 08028612026

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.