Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,545 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life (7148 Views)

When U Need To Leave School And Look For Your Future Ambition (PIC) / Guys your Future (photo) / FUNNY Animated Soccer Depiction Of Tuface's Love Life Leading To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life by Seun(m): 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2005
Hello!

Thought you'd like to try this out.

I came across this great page which predicts your future Love life with the help of a set of advanced mathematical calculations based on the concept of human psychology. It is extremely accurate as long as you have answered the set of 15 questions honestly and seriously. This award winning website was developed by a group of renowned psychologists. Even if you're still skeptical, just go ahead and try it for yourself, after all, you have nothing to lose!

Hint: You won't regret this!

Click on the link below, and remember, be honest!

[s]http://www.crush007.com/love.cgi?id=1131460873tph[/s] it's a trick!

Enjoy Seun
Re: Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life by goodguy(m): 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2005
It's a trap.. I fell into it, as well as so many of my friends.. grin
Re: Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life by babygurl3(f): 11:23pm On Nov 07, 2005
i know that site crazy stuff!
Re: Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life by mckaycee(m): 11:42am On Nov 08, 2005
I don't think we deserve to be fooled seun.
I am really with that nonsense of a website.
what will we gain by knowing stupid secrets, just tell.
I advise any other person not to try it. It's NONSENSE!
Re: Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life by fabian(f): 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2005
I wont even bother since the general concensus shows it to be a joke, or maybe when I'm less busy?
Re: Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life by IAH(f): 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2005
Lol, thank God I wasn't honest when filling it. I even gave a fake name. tongue
Re: Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life by fabian(f): 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2005
I did it! Lol! I filled rubbish. It was just a game, I guess very Funny!
Re: Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life by mckaycee(m): 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2005
Fab, it's not. I have not been happy since doing that nonsense.
Re: Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life by snowsdream(f): 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2005
i ve just been fooled. How disgusting.
Re: Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life by fabian(f): 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2005
Aww, Mckaycee, sawry. Tis OK, I 'm sure nobody will judge you!
Re: Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life by snowsdream(f): 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2005
fabian:

Aww, Mckaycee, sawry. Tis OK, I 'm sure nobody will judge you!
thamks for sympatheing with me. But i dont go with that idea of fooling people.
Re: Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life by fabian(f): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2005
snowdresm, by the way, what did you say that makes you soooooo mad?
Re: Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life by IAH(f): 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2005
I guess if anybody was honest with it, they won't be happy that their private info has leaked to the hands of some info-gatherer.
Re: Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life by goodguy(m): 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2005
I was honest in my replies. But I have no regrests since the person who created it does not even know me. So it's not going to affect me in anyway. I was even laughing when I found out I was fooled.. grin grin

I dont know why some peeps in here are bothered. undecided
Re: Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life by Seun(m): 6:30am On Nov 09, 2005
Will you feel better if I tel you that I also fell for it? (remember, the original link was sent by Esconedge and I had no idea that it was a prank when I first posted it)

So I've changed the link and now the details go to my mailbox instead.
Re: Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life by fabian(f): 9:39am On Nov 09, 2005
But I guess after reading these posts no one will fall for the trick anymore! lol!
Re: Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life by Seun(m): 10:53am On Nov 09, 2005
You'll be surprised. Most people will not read beyond the first post. Some people will read "it is a trick" then go ahead to fil the form to find out what the trick is!
Re: Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life by goodguy(m): 12:53am On Nov 10, 2005
you're right.
Re: Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life by fabian(f): 10:09am On Nov 10, 2005
Duh, for those people, so Seun, you caught more pple out yet tongue
Re: Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life by Seun(m): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2005
I was one of those people!

But after switching the link to direct to my e-mail inbox, 6 people have fallen for it. (3 of them yesterday!)
Re: Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life by fabian(f): 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2005
Pls fwd to me @ yarnyourmind@yahoo.com! tongue
Re: Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life by WesleyanA(f): 1:33am On Nov 12, 2005
i thought it was fun. i did it twice already

i forgot what name i gave myself. "Ben Dover" i think?.
Re: Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life by icingbaby(f): 1:43am On Nov 12, 2005
i fall for it, i was so mad that i wrote the person who sent it to me and cause him or her out. it wasn't funny smiley
Re: Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life by timmy(m): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2005
imagine a silly me, i dumped all real gists
@seun if i get my hands on you angry
Re: Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life by goodguy(m): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2005
It's one of those things.. grin grin
Re: Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life by pie1ect(m): 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2005
Very funny. It pays to be dishonest sometimes, doesn't it?
Re: Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life by goodguy(m): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2005
yeah..
Re: Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life by hotspice(f): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2005
seun seun seun how many times i call u? beta take ur time oh

if u must know na ur name i take fill am grin

so i really had a good laugh hope u did!!!
Re: Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life by mikebuddy(m): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2005
Hahahahahahahaha.SEUN I THINK U R GOING TO SEE MY OWN FORM.THATS UR INFO.LOL. NO ONE IS GONNA KNOW MA SECRETS.BUT SERIOULY I LIKE THAT FORM.U CAN CHECK UR GIRL THERE.
Re: Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life by tibabey(f): 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2005
that waz abt the craziest goddammed joke
Re: Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life by holatnini(f): 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2006
its good i wasn't honest at all i could never trust those internet stuff wink
Re: Web Page To Predict Your Future Love Life by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 28, 2007
lol
interesting,
will try it out. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration / Funny Pictures Galleria. U Won't Stop Laughing. / The G-r-y Headache (pls Help Me Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.