Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

New Stunning Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji & Her Curves - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Stunning Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji & Her Curves (1735 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo / Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Stunning Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji & Her Curves by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 20, 2015
kiss kiss kiss Stunning woman!

Shots were taken by famed photographer, TY Bello.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/new-stunning-photo-of-genevieve-nnaji.html

Re: New Stunning Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji & Her Curves by gist4kidsblog: 11:00am On Dec 20, 2015
Ok
Re: New Stunning Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji & Her Curves by priscaoge(f): 11:01am On Dec 20, 2015
As always kiss kiss kiss
Re: New Stunning Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji & Her Curves by funnynation(m): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2015
You go post come book space? FunnyNation Comedian coming soon
Re: New Stunning Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji & Her Curves by boboLIL(m): 11:03am On Dec 20, 2015
Wish my wife go get the body wey she get...
Re: New Stunning Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji & Her Curves by praxisnetworks: 11:12am On Dec 20, 2015
This is an old cargo....passed around for more than three decades.... Please show us something recent young and fresh babe.... Not an over circulated woman! At least on this holy day.
Re: New Stunning Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji & Her Curves by praxisnetworks: 11:13am On Dec 20, 2015
boboLIL:
Wish my wife go get the body wey she get...
Your wife must be terrible looking for you to compare her to a woman over 40 years....
Re: New Stunning Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji & Her Curves by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 20, 2015
Pls op where is d curve?nice pics anyway
Re: New Stunning Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji & Her Curves by boboLIL(m): 11:16am On Dec 20, 2015
praxisnetworks:

Your wife must be terrible looking for you to compare her to a woman over 40 years....
mumu I nva marry,, I mean I go like my wife to be slim like she is.. Its a wish.... Not comparing
Re: New Stunning Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji & Her Curves by praxisnetworks: 11:17am On Dec 20, 2015
boboLIL:
mumu I nva marry,, I mean I go like my wife to be slim like she is.. Its a wish.... Not comparing
Berra let your wife to be, be herself and not a fake copy of an old hag somewia....
Re: New Stunning Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji & Her Curves by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2015
She is hot
Re: New Stunning Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji & Her Curves by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2015
more

Re: New Stunning Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji & Her Curves by boboLIL(m): 11:32am On Dec 20, 2015
praxisnetworks:

Berra let your wife to be, be herself and not a fake copy of an old hag somewia....
ok
Re: New Stunning Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji & Her Curves by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
ok
Re: New Stunning Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji & Her Curves by axortedbabe(f): 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Beautiful lady..
Kudos to ty bello
Re: New Stunning Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji & Her Curves by awomike4u(m): 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
Celebrities palavar every minute...May God help/bless Nigeria
Re: New Stunning Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji & Her Curves by captainflash(m): 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
MAKE SHE GO MARRY ABEG, EVERY TIME NA CURVES, CURVES, CURVES, I BELIEVE HER NEXT PHOTO WILL BE SPOON.
Re: New Stunning Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji & Her Curves by dechandel(f): 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Genevieve is bae kiss kiss

#team every year young!! grin

1 Like

Re: New Stunning Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji & Her Curves by predicta: 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
Stunning

(1) (Reply)

Miley Cyrus's Ex Stella Maxwell Poses Completely Nude In Front Of American Flag / People Mistake Me For Ice Prince! (Pictures) / 14 Most Ridiculous Pickup Lines Women Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.