Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

What Is Wrong About Religion?? Is Religion Really The Problem of Today's Society - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Wrong About Religion?? Is Religion Really The Problem of Today's Society (334 Views)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong About Religion?? Is Religion Really The Problem of Today's Society by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:10am On Dec 20, 2015
With all the tension of trends and challenges of social secularity. Nations, Clans and Tribes rising Against each other what do you think is the real problem?? Can we totally blame our society moral break down on the exploit of the same religion that has guided our founding fathers the right part of humanity that paved way to the age we are living in

What Is Wrong About Religion?? Is Religion Really The Problem of Today's Society. Please this should be an expository thread and we need well exposed scholars to meet here and share opinion for the benefit of educating the public

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The Purpose Of Jesus Christ Birth / A Story To Live By / Filipino Church Priest Suspended By Church For Gliding On Hoverboard During Mass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.