Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,253 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

(Wapka wapmaster) Pls help. Wapka Forum Post Tagger to Homepage - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / (Wapka wapmaster) Pls help. Wapka Forum Post Tagger to Homepage (819 Views)

10 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Using Wapka Engine / Current Wapka Forum Code Of Galant9ja.com / See The Working Code To Make Image More Than 20kb Apear In Wapka Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(Wapka wapmaster) Pls help. Wapka Forum Post Tagger to Homepage by habeeblai244(m): 11:57am On Dec 20, 2015
Pls help me. Nairalanders that are wapka wapmaster.

Am still learning and i will keep learning.
I Have always want something like this in wapka. You will make a forum post and only admin can move it to from page Like nairaland.

I learnt that there is a script that do the work. Someone said its Wapka forum Post Tag to homepage.

Pls anyone who have the script and how i will use it. Pls help me

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 0.99 Cent Webhost And Vps Trick For First Month / Pls In Which Language Is naijaloaded Written / What Do You Know About Post And Page?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.