Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,697 members, 7,844,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Renewable Energy In Nigeria. How to create yours for cooking and electricity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Renewable Energy In Nigeria. How to create yours for cooking and electricity (4044 Views)

Fayose Thanks Platoon With N100K For Cooking Food For Him In NYSC Camp. PICS / Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death / Like Ethiopia, Like Nigeria: How China Helped Ethiopia Economy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Renewable Energy In Nigeria. How to create yours for cooking and electricity by Dexpro: 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: Renewable Energy In Nigeria. How to create yours for cooking and electricity by Dexpro: 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
Crimping machine...

1 Like

Re: Renewable Energy In Nigeria. How to create yours for cooking and electricity by Dexpro: 10:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
[size=15pt]Fixing Gas Outlet from the Gas Holder Tank[/size]

Assemble all parts required for the gas outlet.

Using a sharp knife, make a small hole at the center of the Gas holder tank. You can make a neat round hole by just twisting the knife all around.

This hole should not be larger than the threaded portion of the accessories

Use suitable inner and outer washers at all joints. All threads must be covered with teflon tape.

Connect the gas pipe with the bend

Connect the bend with the nipple

Connect the nipple with the adapter inside the tank. Make sure all joints are tightened properly

Provide a leak proof joint by applying epoxy resin over the joint from outside and inside the tank

1 Like

Re: Renewable Energy In Nigeria. How to create yours for cooking and electricity by Dexpro: 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
More

Re: Renewable Energy In Nigeria. How to create yours for cooking and electricity by Dexpro: 7:53am On Jan 14, 2016
To be continued.....

1 Like

Re: Renewable Energy In Nigeria. How to create yours for cooking and electricity by Dexpro: 10:54am On Jan 14, 2016
[size=15pt]You can add the number on my signature to join the Whatsapp group created for BIOGAS.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Renewable Energy In Nigeria. How to create yours for cooking and electricity by Dexpro: 7:08am On Jan 15, 2016
At this stage I expect constructive questions
Re: Renewable Energy In Nigeria. How to create yours for cooking and electricity by Candyrain(m): 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
Alashi:
Ediots everywhere.
Are you ok?
Re: Renewable Energy In Nigeria. How to create yours for cooking and electricity by Dexpro: 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
I'm baffled. Why? So far, nobody has shown so much interest neither has anyone asked questions concerning the subject matter. The ultimate question, Why? Is there something I'm not doing correctly?
Re: Renewable Energy In Nigeria. How to create yours for cooking and electricity by Dexpro: 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
Placing Tank and Fixing Slurry Outlet Pipe
Now we can move our digester tank to the desired location. Select a site where,
The unit gets more sunlight
Easier access for feeding waste
Easy to remove the slurry and use it properly
Minimum distance from the Biogas unit to the place of utilization
Here, I have place the unit on the terrace which gets maximum sunlight throughout the day. I have also provided a pipeline from the biogas plant for easy collection of slurry. The kitchen is very adjacent to the plant and the gas line can be taken through the ventilator opening on the wall.
The couplers required for fixing guide pipes for the gas holders also added at this point. Place the couplers over the already fixed 32 mm dia pipes and lightly tap them down in place using a hammer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm An Igbo Man But IPOB Should Be Proscribed / PDP Now In Control Of 19 Out Of 36 States. Full List / What Kind Of Stone Is This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.