Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Uzor Kalu Slok Airline Begins Operation! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzor Kalu Slok Airline Begins Operation! (3072 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections / Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home / Orji Uzor Kalu Eats In A 'mama Put ' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uzor Kalu Slok Airline Begins Operation! by investnow2013: 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
Details shortly
Re: Uzor Kalu Slok Airline Begins Operation! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Call me when you have details
Re: Uzor Kalu Slok Airline Begins Operation! by investnow2013: 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Former Abia State governor, (Dr.) Orji Uzoh Kalu, undoubtedly, is a man of clout.
As a politician, he is widely acknowledged to have positively impacted his society. As a businessman, his industry is also a lesson for many. He is one of the few Nigerians who enjoy global recognition.
Though the foregoing may not be news, what you will rather find more interesting is the fact that the former governor has just recently secured a nod for his Slok Airline to resume business operation by the aviation authorities.
However, it was gathered that Orji is seeking compensation for what he described as ‘‘shutting down a thriving business by the government for political reasons.’’ He is now in court seeking a N35billion compensation.

It was also gathered that because the business is dear to his heart, he is quietly putting in place structures for the kick-off, irrespective of where the pendulum of the court ruling swings.
The Chief Olusegun Obasanjo-led Federal Government had announced the revocation of Slok Air’s operating licence on March 12, 2004, just a year after the airline was licensed, without any tangible reason for the action
Re: Uzor Kalu Slok Airline Begins Operation! by menix(m): 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
If that is true then watch Slok becoming our national Carrier soonest..

Orji Uzor Kalu nwanne Mmadu..
Re: Uzor Kalu Slok Airline Begins Operation! by TedBaker(m): 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
Our money
Re: Uzor Kalu Slok Airline Begins Operation! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
One of the top 10 Richest men in Nigeria...most people don't know!
Re: Uzor Kalu Slok Airline Begins Operation! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
TedBaker:
Our money
No sir. Your money is with T!efnubu.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uzor Kalu Slok Airline Begins Operation! by TedBaker(m): 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
masterpower:
wats ur problem wif jagaban

1 Like

Re: Uzor Kalu Slok Airline Begins Operation! by obasiken: 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
TedBaker:
wats ur problem wif jagaban

Jagaban is a lizard that thinks he is a crocodile.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzor Kalu Slok Airline Begins Operation! by Lanretoye(m): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
obasiken:

I smell BEEF!!!,no be ordinary beef self,na corned beef.

1 Like

Re: Uzor Kalu Slok Airline Begins Operation! by kahal29: 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
Re: Uzor Kalu Slok Airline Begins Operation! by Brooklynsouth(f): 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
masterpower:

good answer for that man from SW go meet Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Uzor Kalu Slok Airline Begins Operation! by Herald47: 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
He's into banking

He's into shipping

He's into publishing

He's into oil and gas

He's almost into steel

He's now into aviation

he wants to deal in every sector of the economy...congrats
Re: Uzor Kalu Slok Airline Begins Operation! by flowjoe: 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
That's good news.. more jobs for us smiley
More competition for arik(over rated airline)
More hours under my belt cool
Re: Uzor Kalu Slok Airline Begins Operation! by Bevista: 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
obasiken:

No, it you who thinks so. You are so intimidated and obsessed with him, that you think he has a hand in every political maneuver right now.
Re: Uzor Kalu Slok Airline Begins Operation! by ril19(m): 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
After his attempt to trample Ibeto, bubu is trying now to give a nod to OUK.
smacks of hypocrisy to me

(1) (Reply)

Why I Decided To Restore Biafra - Kanu / The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These / I Cry For My Igbo People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.