Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

MTN And Their WAHALA - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN And Their WAHALA (589 Views)

MTN And 9MOBILE Cheap Data Bundle / ‘Wahala Dey’ Anti-Corruption Mobile App For Whistle Blowing Launched By FG / MTN And Their WAHALA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN And Their WAHALA by oshe11: 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
I am sori to drop dis here, bt I did cos na here d influx of peeps dey! Well 4 d past 2 days I'v bn unable to mek kalls wit ma 2 mtn simz n cnt resiv kalls eida, wud jst c '10 missed calls' kos its like automatic flash... Cnt kall customer care kos of same probs(im go cut)...... Is any1 xperiencing dis probs, were U able to fynd solution? Pls help a broda, dats ma bizness line n cnt strex d importanx of it dis christmas season...... TANX!
Re: MTN And Their WAHALA by dhummystecah(f): 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sorry ehn. You have options 1.Try and call their customer care from other network 2.You can go to their office to lodge a complain. 3.Tell them to port your number to other network.
Re: MTN And Their WAHALA by Babe2sure(f): 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
Re-register your sims first (It may be case of incomplete registration)
If you borrow airtime, recharge your lines ( You will not be able to view the balance, if the airtime has finished. And thus, they may barr you from calling out.)
You can call their customer care from another person's mtn line, making reference to your lines.

(1) (Reply)

Clash Of Clans: The Game / Innjoo 2 Review / Please Help A Dying Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.