Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,456 members, 7,958,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

My Imagination - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Imagination (364 Views)

Knowledge And Imagination would be Useless Without Faith / Overcoming Negative Feelings Of Imagination / "Jesus" A Figment Of Man's Imagination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Imagination by fromnigeria(m): 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
I woke up in the morning imagining undecided how of billions of people who lived in the old world of Noah, destroyed with water, Only eight lives, just eight people were spared, and so was saved.
Brethren, my imagination undecided now is what will become of the present generation/world of ours, that has succeeded in breaking records of evils of all sort set by those who lived before us.

'Christlanders,' #ImagineWithMe

(1) (Reply)

Young Iraqi Refugee Girl Forgives ISIS: Gives Powerful Christmas Message / Christmas: Unbiblical ??? / Open Heaven Devotional 2015 (thur 31/12/2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.