Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Be Your Own Boss As A Writer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Be Your Own Boss As A Writer (1140 Views)

She Needs A Writer- 30 Articles Per Month , 30k Per Month / Be Your Own Boss - See A Nairalander's Work Routine / How To Impress Your Boss As A New Employee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Your Own Boss As A Writer by kibi(f): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
Everyday, I marvel at the number of people who respond to posts seeking for writers. I believe if you have a laptop, access to internet and the zeal to make it as a writer, why not be your own boss instead of writing for someone who obviously writes for a writing site and only gives you a percentage(get my point?)

At zemandi.com, you get to be your own boss and you are paid full in dollars for writing.

You can sign up for free using invitation code 22012 and start requesting for work immediately. There is no shortage of writing assignments.

Questions and comments are welcome.
Re: Be Your Own Boss As A Writer by AdejorLawrence(m): 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sir please have you ever receive payment for your work on that site?
Re: Be Your Own Boss As A Writer by kibi(f): 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
@AdejorLawrence, yes! I have severally. Their payment is through PayPal every Monday. I engage Prime-Link Global Communications(contact-solbash1@gmail.com) as I linked up with the company here on Nairaland. When my payment is made, they confirm and transfer into my local bank account using their rate of exchange which I cant complain about.
Re: Be Your Own Boss As A Writer by Nlevel(m): 8:49am On Dec 21, 2015
Nice one op! But I want to ask like how much can I earn weekly or monthly from this?
Re: Be Your Own Boss As A Writer by ucheheart(m): 11:17am On Dec 21, 2015
so when registering on the site which paypal account will I use?
Re: Be Your Own Boss As A Writer by kibi(f): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
@Nievel what you earn weekly or monthly depends on you input in this case the number of articles you are able to write.
@Uche if you wish to use prime-link then I suggest you contact them first on the e-mail given
Re: Be Your Own Boss As A Writer by Sard(m): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
kibi:
@Nievel what you earn weekly or monthly depends on you input in this case the number of articles you are able to write.
@Uche if you wish to use prime-link then I suggest you contact them first on the e-mail given
Ma'am, the site keeps saying there are no jobs available now.
What do you say about that?
Re: Be Your Own Boss As A Writer by Greatkessy(f): 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
kibi:
Everyday, I marvel at the number of people who respond to posts seeking for writers. I believe if you have a laptop, access to internet and the zeal to make it as a writer, why not be your own boss instead of writing for someone who obviously writes for a writing site and only gives you a percentage(get my point?)

At zemandi.com, you get to be your own boss and you are paid full in dollars for writing.

You can sign up for free using invitation code 21096 and start requesting for work immediately. There is no shortage of writing assignments.
Questions and comments are welcome.

Thanks for this useful info. I am signing up Asap.
Re: Be Your Own Boss As A Writer by kibi(f): 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
@Sard and everyone experiencing same...please send a mail to support@zemandi.com explaining this and requesting that they send an assignment to you manually. They will do this as a sort of assessment in order to raise your score but you will still be paid for it.

Kindly ensure that your mail is properly drafted and proofread before sending because that will determine their swift response.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Weekend / Warehouse Clerk At Bollore African Logistics Meets Here / I Need A Job In Abuja Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.