Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,254 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

5 Reasons Your Next Smartphone Should Be Of Chinese Make - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Reasons Your Next Smartphone Should Be Of Chinese Make (3328 Views)

Why Your Next Budget Smartphone Should Be An Android Go Device / 3D Curved Screen And Dual Rear Cameras Smartphone Should Priced? / Here Are 5 Things You Should Do Before Buying Your Next Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Your Next Smartphone Should Be Of Chinese Make by henryobinna(m): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
On this post I'll be showing you why your next android smartphone should of Chinese make. Before You proceed down to reasons why your next android smartphone should be of Chinese make, check out Features Of A Smartphone You Should Checkout For Before Buying

Time has past when chinese phones are known for very bad reputation and low quality as the growth in the smartphone market is not unconnected in the increase and improvement in the quality of Smartphones of Chinese make. As of the tie of writing this post you can't mention top 10 android smartphone brands without mentioning at least 3-4 Chinese companies as smartphones of Chinese make account for 1/3 of the global smartphone market, and that's huge for the since they were usually considered to be of low quality and standard. Popular and quality Chinese brands of android smartphones include Xiaomi, Lenovo, infinix, Huawei, Tecno and a host of others.

Now enough of the intro and let's get down to business,

Why You Should Buy An Android Chinese Smartphone Instead Of The Conventional Samsung and co.

1. They're Very Affordable(actually cheaper than the rest)
This is it! when ever Chinese smartphones are mentioned what comes to mind is cheap and that's their selling point no wonder their smartphones are now becoming ubiquitous due the fact that no body would see two phones of virtually same spec and quality and go for the expensive.
The nice thing about their pricing is that there is always a phone for every level of the consumer market.

2. They're Quite Innovative
5 reasons why you should buy a chines phone, why your next smartphone should be of chinese make

In the past brilliant ideas and innovation is a featured that's only ascribed to big names like Apple(iphones), Samsung and a couple of others but today its a different game altogether, chinese brands both popular and unpopular keep releasing into the market android smartphones that could make heads turn. Some time last month i saw an unpopular chinese phone(I can't remember the name) with a nice feature; just one camera attached to a flap, this camera functions as both the primary and secondary with great picture quality, this means if your primary camera is 13 MP with sensor and quality to match your secondary will still be the same since its one camera on a flap that could be adjusted and fitted in back into it's position. This is just one of it all, go into the local smartphone store in your locality and checkout the chinese phones there with great designs and innovations.

3. You Have Your Freedom
Since they're well inexpensive you have your freedom to switch from one brand to the next unlike when you're using a phone of $700+ you'd be considering how much you bought it before ditching it for the next especially if it has any fault.

4. Two sims: more freedom

5 reasons why you should buy a chines phone, why your next smartphone should be of chinese make
It's no news that virtually all chinese android phones in the market have two sim slots, which means more freedom and more opportunity for you. You don't get fixed on one carrier network whether in a place where their network coverage is low or not. Let's say you move from your usual location to where there's no strong network coverage of your current carrier you could pick up the better network there and slot into your sim 2 and get going. More freedom and more possibility.

5.You're Their Target
Chinese brands sell quality to you and not brand name, buying a samsung or any other top brand's smartphone is same as paying for nothing but brand name, chinese brand now capitalize on this fact to sell quality to you knowing fully well that they don't have the brand name, That's why there's always a phone for you with your choice of quality at your choice of price.

Don't forget to checkout Features To Watch Out For Before Buying A Smartphone at the beginning of this post.

You've seen it all, while these I listed may not be found on all android smartphones from chinese brands you can get them on popular brands like Xiaomi, Huawei, Lenovo, Infinix, Tecno,Gionnee, Meizu and a couple of others.

source: http://www.legitstuffs.com/2015/12/5-reasons-you-should-buy-a-chinese-android-phone.html

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Your Next Smartphone Should Be Of Chinese Make by ITbomb(m): 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
If the phone is not MTK, I'm not buying lolz

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Your Next Smartphone Should Be Of Chinese Make by richysam(m): 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
ITbomb:
ma brother, my point exactly.... bad boiz lyk meizu xiaomi oppo opo letv etc always make me beam with smile
Re: 5 Reasons Your Next Smartphone Should Be Of Chinese Make by henryobinna(m): 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
ITbomb:
what are your reasons? MTK is quite cheap compared to qualcomm's snapdragon, many of the top chinese brands use both chips on different devices
Re: 5 Reasons Your Next Smartphone Should Be Of Chinese Make by ITbomb(m): 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
henryobinna:
what are your reasons? MTK is quite cheap compared to qualcomm's snapdragon, many of the top chinese brands use both chips on different devices
Most stuff we do on android are made possible by MTK chipset.
My most expensive phone would be the HTC M9+ running on MTK

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Your Next Smartphone Should Be Of Chinese Make by Danfuster(m): 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
Proud owner of an m8, this baby takes the best picture at night... Samsung and iPhone can't touch this
Re: 5 Reasons Your Next Smartphone Should Be Of Chinese Make by iliyande(m): 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
Proud user of letv 1s. Very good phone
Re: 5 Reasons Your Next Smartphone Should Be Of Chinese Make by henryobinna(m): 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
ITbomb:

Most stuff we do on android are made possible by MTK chipset.
My most expensive phone would be the HTC M9+ running on MTK

actually you meant only changing of IMEI, its possible on every android phone just that the weak security of MTK makes it easier on MTK phones.
Re: 5 Reasons Your Next Smartphone Should Be Of Chinese Make by onismate: 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
op you may be right but that name, brand "chinko, china" discourages me a lot. I don't just know why I can't just humble to get one of those Chinese brand of phones. maybe will try the new infinix zero 3
Re: 5 Reasons Your Next Smartphone Should Be Of Chinese Make by henryobinna(m): 7:24am On Dec 21, 2015
onismate:
op you may be right but that name, brand "chinko, china" discourages me a lot. I don't just know why I can't just humble to get one of those Chinese brand of phones. maybe will try the new infinix zero 3
cool then, try it out. You'd be mind blown these Chinese guys have grown
Re: 5 Reasons Your Next Smartphone Should Be Of Chinese Make by kolexepana: 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tecno still produce better phones than other chinese product cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Your Next Smartphone Should Be Of Chinese Make by henryobinna(m): 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
kolexepana:
really ?

including xiaomi?
Re: 5 Reasons Your Next Smartphone Should Be Of Chinese Make by kolexepana: 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
henryobinna:

really ?

including xiaomi?
Yeah
I think tecno have more edge in one way or the other
Re: 5 Reasons Your Next Smartphone Should Be Of Chinese Make by augster(m): 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
henryobinna:

really ?

including xiaomi?
pls ignore him...he doesn‘t know what he‘s saying...these people sef fit compare tecno to samsung
Re: 5 Reasons Your Next Smartphone Should Be Of Chinese Make by henryobinna(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
kolexepana:

Yeah
I think tecno have more edge in one way or the other
that means you have little or no idea of what you're saying bro(no offense), tecno has not finished competing with infinix.

Since you say "I think" nothing spoil grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Your Next Smartphone Should Be Of Chinese Make by mrbillz(m): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
Im loving these china brands lately! They are giving us value for money...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Your Next Smartphone Should Be Of Chinese Make by mosjames: 12:31am On Dec 24, 2015
henryobinna:
that means you have little or no idea of what you're saying bro(no offense), tecno has not finished competing with infinix.

The only think good about infinix is multitasking, tecno are better then them in so many ways
Re: 5 Reasons Your Next Smartphone Should Be Of Chinese Make by henryobinna(m): 2:39am On Dec 24, 2015
augster:
pls ignore him...he doesn‘t know what he‘s saying...these people sef fit compare tecno to samsung
i'll just give up on that
Re: 5 Reasons Your Next Smartphone Should Be Of Chinese Make by henryobinna(m): 2:47am On Dec 24, 2015
mosjames:

The only think good about infinix is multitasking, tecno are better then them in so many ways
I don't think so, except maybe for the most recent phones from Tecno
Re: 5 Reasons Your Next Smartphone Should Be Of Chinese Make by bobo65(m): 6:31am On Dec 24, 2015
henryobinna:

My mum owns c8

And yes inifinix has jes multitasking over tecno
Re: 5 Reasons Your Next Smartphone Should Be Of Chinese Make by augster(m): 6:58am On Dec 24, 2015
bobo65:

My mum owns c8

so multitasking is the only thing about a phone?
Re: 5 Reasons Your Next Smartphone Should Be Of Chinese Make by Youngpo413: 7:20am On Dec 24, 2015
kolexepana:
hahahaha,thought as much.
Re: 5 Reasons Your Next Smartphone Should Be Of Chinese Make by salawustyles(m): 7:46am On Dec 24, 2015
love ma lenovo k3 note
Re: 5 Reasons Your Next Smartphone Should Be Of Chinese Make by henryobinna(m): 8:16am On Dec 24, 2015
bobo65:

My mum owns c8

No need going back n forth, since infinix still has soe thing over the it means they're both still dragging so Tecno can't be the Chinese manufacturer as some guy claimed
Re: 5 Reasons Your Next Smartphone Should Be Of Chinese Make by mosjames: 8:40am On Dec 24, 2015
henryobinna:
Yeah recent ones
Talking about the likes of C8, Phantom5 and L5
Re: 5 Reasons Your Next Smartphone Should Be Of Chinese Make by henryobinna(m): 8:48am On Dec 24, 2015
mosjames:

Yeah recent ones
Talking about the likes of C8, Phantom5 and L5
I've handled and used the c8 the most fanciable thing about it I see is the selling point; Camera
Re: 5 Reasons Your Next Smartphone Should Be Of Chinese Make by kolexepana: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2015
henryobinna:

Make infinix shift joo
Tecno don overtake them
Re: 5 Reasons Your Next Smartphone Should Be Of Chinese Make by Marvell23(m): 9:44am On Dec 24, 2015
ITbomb:
I see you. You definitely enjoying the glo awof
Re: 5 Reasons Your Next Smartphone Should Be Of Chinese Make by henryobinna(m): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2015
kolexepana:

Make infinix shift joo
Tecno don overtake them
zero3
Re: 5 Reasons Your Next Smartphone Should Be Of Chinese Make by kolexepana: 9:52am On Dec 24, 2015
henryobinna:
zero3
Their phones aint strong enough +
Their carlcare won't attend to you when you have complains

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Jollific8 800% Bonus: Facts You Need To Know / Chrome On Android Now Lets Users Surf Web Without Internet / Ncc Bans The Sales Of All Sim Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.