Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Barcelona Fc Became The World Champion - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Fc Became The World Champion (588 Views)

Meet Whitney Osuigwe, The Reigning ITF Junior World Champion / Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC / Here Is Why Lionel Messi May Never Leave Barcelona FC | READ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Fc Became The World Champion by pelumi001(m): 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
A goal from Lionel Messi and a double from Luis Suarez saw Barcelona beat River Plate 3-0 in Yokohama to win the FIFA Club World Cup and cap a triumphant 2015 for the Catalan club.
Messi opened the scoring 10 minutes before the end of a difficult first half for Barcelona, who were tested by River's intensity, but the European champions struck again early in the second period through Suarez and the Uruguayan sealed their third world title by heading home a cross from Neymar.
Barcelona become the first team to win the trophy three times, surpassing the two titles won by Corinthians, while Messi, Andres Iniesta, Dani Alves, Sergio Busquets and Gerard Pique become the only players to collect three winners' medals.
This was the perfect way for Barca to end a stellar year in which they had already collected the Primera Division title, Champions League, Copa del Rey and UEFA Super Cup, with the only trophy they failed to win being the Spanish Super Cup.
Re: Barcelona Fc Became The World Champion by Mjshexy(f): 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
That's my club, i don't even stress myself watching some of our matches, i just knw we must always win grin
Re: Barcelona Fc Became The World Champion by wizaro(m): 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
Mighty Fcb...more than a club.... 88th trophies... Still counting..

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Think Zidane Will Fare As Real Madrid Coach? / Arsenal 3-1 Sunderland (FA Cup) Full Time / Safe Football Soccertips And Football Predictions For The Weekends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.