Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Manipulation Script: Getting Anything You Want From Someone - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Manipulation Script: Getting Anything You Want From Someone (619 Views)

What Do Women Really Want From Men? / What Men Really Want From Marriage / What Do Today's Men Want From Their Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manipulation Script: Getting Anything You Want From Someone by bigheart2013(m): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Folks since I read this I have been thinking a lot about myself....

SCRIPT FOR MANIPULATION AND GETTING ANYTHING YOU WANT FROM SOMEONE

STEP 1: Put the person in a vulnerable position by exploiting his/her weakness (unemployment, poverty, lack of knowledge, lack of emotional support, materialism, love for money, etc) or meet him/her when he/she is vulnerable.

STEP 2: Win/ buy his/her loyalty using dubious compassion through pity, gifts, job, aids, money, fake friendship, and create the impression you care. Make bogus promises if you can.

STEP 3: Exert undue influence on the person such that he/she has absolute trust and belief on you by meeting some of his/her needs with a promise to do more if he/she remains loyal to you. This ensures he/she surrenders his/her self will, can no longer think for him/herself, becomes dependent on you, and cannot question your actions.

STEP 4: Show him/her the terrible things that will happen to his/her life if he/she ever stops being loyal to you. Once he/she becomes dependent, occasionally threaten to withdraw support. Sustain your message (threat) every time to keep him/her in constant fear, even by setting examples with a few actions to prove how serious you are.

STEP 5: Shut him/her off to any outside influence that may open his/her eyes. Tell him/her how dangerous such other differing thoughts can be. If possible keep him/her very occupied with work and activities denying him time to read, watch, listen, develop or associate with any differing thoughts. With time he/she will lose every other useful skill of survival except belief and faith in your system. He/she will also lack in knowledge except what you tell him/her.

STEP 6: Now that he/she is a tool in your hands, exploit him/her to the fullest before he/she opens his/her eyes and revolt.

If step 1 to 2 above didn’t work fine, don’t waste your time; he/she is probably smarter than you.

STEP 7: Either try and use those you already got to keep him/her distracted so he/she doesn’t become a strong competitor or discourage people from going close to him/her by labeling him/her ‘dangerous’. Keep him/her distracted so he/she can’t focus.

STEP 8: If none of this worked, he/she will probably overtake you one day– Try and remain nice and friendly with him/her for your own insurance…..LoL!

What does this script remind you?

(a): Your Boss/Job?
(b): Your Lover/Relationship?
(c): Your Pastor/ Religion
(d): Your Political Leaders/Government?
(e): Your Former Colonial Masters?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Script: Getting Anything You Want From Someone by Ayt27(m): 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
Reminds me of Robert's Green 48 laws of power and plagiarism

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Script: Getting Anything You Want From Someone by jmaxjohn(m): 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ayt27:
Reminds me of Robert's Green 48 laws of power an plagiarism

Pls do u hv d pdf file of dat book? I bliv I've searched thru Google nd cudnt find it
Re: Manipulation Script: Getting Anything You Want From Someone by Ayt27(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
jmaxjohn:

Pls do u hv d pdf file of dat book? I bliv I've searched thru Google nd cudnt find it

I'll see if I can get it
Re: Manipulation Script: Getting Anything You Want From Someone by jmaxjohn(m): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ayt27:

I'll see if I can get it
Thanks a million!

(1) (Reply)

Wow!! This Baby's Sooo Cute!! / Stella Damasus Wades In On Pastor Adeboye’s Controversial Statement -funmitrends / Is This Justifiable For A Divorce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.