Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life (4160 Views)

Steps To Start N-power Tax Assessment On Smartphones (picture Illustrations) / No Job Yet But I Am Optimistic That My Story Will Change Before 25th December / Turn By Turn: The Truth About Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life by Kelklein(m): 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
kiss

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life by Kelklein(m): 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
more..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life by Kelklein(m): 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
ALWAYS Show Gratitude To God!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life by E383: 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
*Sigh

I have been ungrateful undoubtedly. I feel so ashamed of myself. sad.

But then, these desires make us aspire to be better. To want to be more, be better at what we do. Have more for ourselves and for those we love.

Then again, it's an endless circle, and we all end as nothing.

Dust!

Be grateful for nothing. Even when that's all you got. Its something to someone.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life by Heromaniaa: 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
I still hope for a helicopter. But also grateful for what God has blessed me with.

6 Likes

Re: 7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life by VampireeM(f): 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
All Glory Unto God! We dont know the value of what we ve till we lose them. #gratefulHeart
Re: 7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life by gbadexy(m): 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
This deserve a space on the front page.
It's similar to my philosophy in life. There are so many examples out there why we need to be grateful.
Re: 7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: 7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life by musicwriter(m): 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
And this goes to show what Albert Einstein called the law of general relativity.

Indeed, everything is relative!.

1 Like

Re: 7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life by lloydpras: 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
The possession of anything begins in the mind.
-Bruce Lee
smiley
Re: 7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life by caesaraba(m): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
This is great.
Re: 7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
thank God for keeping me alive. happy new folks in advance.
Re: 7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life by GreatUniben: 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
so on point
Re: 7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life by nigeriancuban: 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
I will be very ungrateful not to comment on a trend like this,I and my family are very grateful to God for all we got...
Re: 7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life by Davidovinci(m): 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
Dear Lord God a Centillion thanks ain't enough to show my appreciation...I'm grateful lord

1 Like

Re: 7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
But the guy in the chopper is contempt
Moral of the story :never stop working till you're at the top of the food chain
Re: 7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life by MilesLamar(m): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
Front page material lalastialalalalalakakaka
Re: 7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life by Adex097: 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
But my perspective about life has not changed one bit embarassed
Re: 7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life by macklef(m): 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
And who wishes to be in the position of the one in wheel chair?
I guess d one on life support.
Re: 7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life by Gosj01(m): 12:29am On Dec 21, 2015
Hmm...in Any All conditions give thanks... Thank you Jesus.

1 Like

Re: 7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life by ojoawo(m): 12:56am On Dec 21, 2015
Re: 7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life by Pheals(f): 1:12am On Dec 21, 2015
Thank God for what he made me
Re: 7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life by simp: 3:18am On Dec 21, 2015
Allihamdulilah robil alamin
Re: 7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life by Nobody: 3:48am On Dec 21, 2015
Thank You JESUS!

Have you said it today?
Re: 7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life by virud: 6:01am On Dec 21, 2015
Uwaezuoke! Please someone should translate!
Re: 7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life by adexcool(m): 7:00am On Dec 21, 2015
No one is saying you shouldn't always aspire to be better but in whatever situation you find yourself GIVE THANKS

1 Like

Re: 7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life by PresVA: 7:03am On Dec 21, 2015
People should learn to be grateful not because someone else is in a worse position than they're; those persons don't define you and it's unfair taking advantage of their situation. ..

Be content because of more positive things other than people's predicament.. Be content because you see a better future and believe God will bless your hustles...etcc..

Also, being content because someone else is in the same or worse position isn't a way to grow in life! It deters one....

All I see in Op's pictures is 'stop unnecessary comparisons and focus on being happy for who you're and what you'll be'... when you compare at all, it should be one which will make you strive to be better. ..

3 Likes

Re: 7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life by Kelklein(m): 8:33am On Dec 21, 2015
PresVA:
People should learn to be grateful not because someone else is in a worse position than they're; those persons don't define you and it's unfair taking advantage of their situation. ..

Be content because of more positive things other than people's predicament.. Be content because you see a better future and believe God will bless your hustles...etcc..

Also, being content because someone else is in the same or worse position isn't a way to grow in life! It deters one....

All I see in Op's pictures is 'stop unnecessary comparisons and focus on being happy for who you're and what you'll be'... when you compare at all, it should be one which will make you strive to be better. ..

I agree with you...

It's not about being content because someone else is in a worse position

but rather being content for what God has done for you. What appears little to you(at hand) may be what someone is praying for, for a lifetime..

1 Like

Re: 7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 21, 2015
Just learn to be contended....
Re: 7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life by lordthree(m): 9:42am On Dec 21, 2015
This is the only thread on naira land that has spoken to me.. End time thread
Re: 7 Illustrations That Will Change Your Perspective About Life by dynamo77(m): 10:43am On Dec 21, 2015
Insatiable humans... Thank God I'm an alien tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grooming Microfinance Recruitment / Covid-19 Pandemic Has Proved That Nigerian Graduates Are Highly Employable / Obajana Cement Company Graduate Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.