Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,479 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Do U Have Website? Stop People From Stealing Ur Contents With This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do U Have Website? Stop People From Stealing Ur Contents With This (217 Views)

Are U A Student.?do U Want To Avoid Relying On Your Parents.?chect THIS OUT!!!!! / If U Have Not Been Posted, Enter Here / Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do U Have Website? Stop People From Stealing Ur Contents With This by ObeyaFriday: 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
It is no longer strange that these days a lot of people do not write content on their own; they only and always copy other peoples' work and paste on their blogs or website. This act is totally against the law. It is known as plagiarism or copyright infringement. Most of the time I visited other blogs or website, I always wonder how my original content got to their blogs/ website. It was copied and pasted! They enjoy the fruit of the labour they did not work for. I took it upon myself as a mandate to put a stop to that annoying behaviour. And, today I have conquered contents snatching, plagiarism and copyright infringement with just $10 (N2,830). Though before, I did not know how useful and important my contents are to people out there especially other bloggers; until few days after I integrated the anti-copy paste snippet into my blog. I receive bunch of letter/request of permission to use my contents every blessed day. Today, no one uses my work/content without my consent anymore. I permit them; and sometimes collect some tokens for my work. If you are a blogger or website owner, and facing contents stealing, plagiarism and copyright infringement, this is your opportunity. Stop people from stealing your work, contents with my anti-copy paste snippet today. If you are interested to get this snippet/code, simply pay $10 (N2,800) into the following account: ACCOUNT NAME: OBEYA FRIDAY ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2056908200 BANK: UBA After your payment, send the details of the payment to obeyafriday@ gmail.com or 07031269087 including your name with a tag: "I NEED YOUR ANTI-COPY PASTE SNIPPET". For further inquiry, feel free to contact me on obeyafriday@ gmail.com or call +2347031269087

(1) (Reply)

Abia State University,2015/2016 Pre-degree And Pat-time Form Is Out School Conta / Anambra State University,2016/2017 Part-time Form, Pre-degree Form And Diploma F / Project Topics And Materials In MASS COMMUNICATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.