Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

What Is Wrong With Me? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What Is Wrong With Me? (778 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge 70k. Nothing Is Wrong With It. 100%ok / What Is Wrong With My Television / What Is Wrong With My Lg Plasma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Me? by lebete3000: 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
I've found out dat I don't mind blowing as much as 100k in the club but to blow 100k on gadgets for my house etc na wahala.

pls what is d cause of ds? and don't tell me it's priorities cos I know d gadgets have more value dan club but I find myself going to d club still...and don't tell me it's a spiritual attack cos I don't believe in all those jagbajantist!

So pls what's d cause of this cos ds xmas period I'm thinking of buying a gen, a tv, home theatre and renewing my dstv but on d other hand club dey sweet me to enter especially strip clubs and movie theatres...

People what's wrong with me?
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by omooba969(m): 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nothing is wrong with you, you are only feeding your habit( what you enjoy doing ).

As for tv, home cinema, gadgets et al , they are not compulsory. The strip club is enough!

Good day sir. cool
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by kennyman2000(m): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ask the moderator to move this thread to romance or family section cos thats where you'll get more than needed responses..
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by lebete3000: 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
kennyman2000:
Ask the moderator to move this thread to romance or family section cos thats where you'll get more than needed responses..

How do I do that?
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by Khd95(m): 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
U need serious deliverancesadcry ur head needs to b washed with black soap nd fibre plants, at river limpopogringrin

dnt bother to thank/quote me,until u do as ive said,the gods b with ucheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by lebete3000: 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
omooba969:
Nothing is wrong with you, you are only feeding your habit( what you enjoy doing ).

As for tv, home cinema, gadgets et al , they are not compulsory. The strip club is enough!

Good day sir. cool

Does it mean I can't enjoy watching dstv in d comfy of my self-contained apartment without wanting to club?
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by lebete3000: 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
Khd95:
U need serious deliverancesadcry
ur head needs to b washed with black soap nd fibre plants, at river limpopogringrin

dnt bother to thank/quote me,until u do as ive said,the gods b with ucheesy

Oniranu.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by Donald3d(m): 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
lebete3000:
I've found out dat I don't mind blowing as much as 100k in the club but to blow 100k on gadgets for my house etc na wahala.

pls what is d cause of ds? and don't tell me it's priorities cos I know d gadgets have more value dan club but I find myself going to d club still...and don't tell me it's a spiritual attack cos I don't believe in all those jagbajantist!

So pls what's d cause of this cos ds xmas period I'm thinking of buying a gen, a tv, home theatre and renewing my dstv but on d other hand club dey sweet me to enter especially strip clubs and movie theatres...

People what's wrong with me?
its simple,misplaced priority,u are a priority slave,as a result of certain life patterns,you can readjust yourself all u need is to learn how to discipline yourself
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by Khd95(m): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
lebete3000:

Oniranu.
ODEgrin
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by lebete3000: 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
Donald3d:
its simple,misplaced priority,u are a priority slave,as a result of certain life patterns,you can readjust yourself all u need is to learn how to discipline yourself

I had all these things previously(flat screen, gen, home theatre etc) but I still always felt like clubbing. discarded dem when I was moving out.

What do you mean by priority slave by d way.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by ugonna1054(m): 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
If u ask me, na who i go ask grin

(1) (Reply)

Dell Xps 12 With Core I5 For Sale / 100w Inverter For N7,000 / Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon Touch Core I7 8gb Ram, 256gb Ssd Wqhd (2560x1440)~95k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.