Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,563 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

Hilarious Photo Of When She Hears Her Suitor Is Comin Back From India dis Xmas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilarious Photo Of When She Hears Her Suitor Is Comin Back From India dis Xmas (4509 Views)

Joke For The Days! See Hilarious Reply To Shatta Wale’s Message That He Is Comin / Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" / Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Photo Of When She Hears Her Suitor Is Comin Back From India dis Xmas by flejnr2(f): 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
This is a hilarious photo of When she hears her suitor coming back from India this Christmas. Lol

Re: Hilarious Photo Of When She Hears Her Suitor Is Comin Back From India dis Xmas by majamajic(m): 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Hilarious Photo Of When She Hears Her Suitor Is Comin Back From India dis Xmas by bustykasa(f): 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
Thats funny
Re: Hilarious Photo Of When She Hears Her Suitor Is Comin Back From India dis Xmas by Zeedarh(f): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Where's the joke

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of When She Hears Her Suitor Is Comin Back From India dis Xmas by flejnr2(f): 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
Zeedarh:
Where's the joke
the joke is coming .
joke. .........loading................

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of When She Hears Her Suitor Is Comin Back From India dis Xmas by Zeedarh(f): 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
flejnr2:
the joke is coming . joke. .........loading................
3% ?
Re: Hilarious Photo Of When She Hears Her Suitor Is Comin Back From India dis Xmas by ril19(m): 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
all i see is the photo of a girl standing by the door, nothing hilarious

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of When She Hears Her Suitor Is Comin Back From India dis Xmas by doyinisaac(m): 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
Zeedarh:
Where's the joke
you are the joke
Re: Hilarious Photo Of When She Hears Her Suitor Is Comin Back From India dis Xmas by colossus2: 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Where is the hilarious undecided

Re: Hilarious Photo Of When She Hears Her Suitor Is Comin Back From India dis Xmas by flejnr2(f): 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
colossus2:
up there he said
Re: Hilarious Photo Of When She Hears Her Suitor Is Comin Back From India dis Xmas by kokoA(m): 11:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
undecided are we suppose to laugh?
Re: Hilarious Photo Of When She Hears Her Suitor Is Comin Back From India dis Xmas by jazinogold(m): 4:06am On Dec 21, 2015
in dansuki's voice...are we joking here? or you want me to mention your name and the amount you collected for 10mb! grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Of When She Hears Her Suitor Is Comin Back From India dis Xmas by MilesLamar(m): 6:38am On Dec 21, 2015
Ah think av lost ma sense of humor sad
Re: Hilarious Photo Of When She Hears Her Suitor Is Comin Back From India dis Xmas by axortedbabe(f): 6:57am On Dec 21, 2015
Nothing hilarious here dude
Re: Hilarious Photo Of When She Hears Her Suitor Is Comin Back From India dis Xmas by Afrok(m): 7:01am On Dec 21, 2015
Most abused words of 2015 on Nairaland; Stunning, sexy, hot, trashy, gorgeous and HILARIOUS undecided.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of When She Hears Her Suitor Is Comin Back From India dis Xmas by Donkaz(m): 11:18am On Dec 21, 2015
Am I the only one that is still looking for what is wrong with the picture undecided
Re: Hilarious Photo Of When She Hears Her Suitor Is Comin Back From India dis Xmas by Adonis3: 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
Afrok:
Most abused words of 2015 on Nairaland; Stunning, sexy, hot, trashy, gorgeous and HILARIOUS undecided.
Azzin ehnnn
colossus2:
Abeg make ah go find torchlight make we find am together

MilesLamar:
Ah think av lost ma sense of humor sad

My brother.. U aint alone

ril19:
all i see is the photo of a girl standing by the door, nothing hilarious

I been think say na only me sad

It's [size=14pt]ADONIS3[/size] baby... grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Or Woman? See The Person Mercy Aigbe Met On Set Today / Why No One Should Pay N2.5m To See Asa / Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Trapped In Houston Flood!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.