Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Help, Please. Issues With Playstore And My ATM - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help, Please. Issues With Playstore And My ATM (865 Views)

How To Install Android 5 Lollipop With Playstore On Your Pc/laptop / Playstore And Google Powered Apps Not Connecting To Network / My UC Browser,playstore And Native Browser Not Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Please. Issues With Playstore And My ATM by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
Happy Sunday, guys. I need Ur help, please. I tried to pay for an app (Poweramp music player) on Playstore, but whenever I add my Eco Bank debit card, it shows me error message. Please how do I resolve this?
Re: Help, Please. Issues With Playstore And My ATM by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
It as been stop

1 Like

Re: Help, Please. Issues With Playstore And My ATM by braine(m): 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sorry, you can't pay with your card on foreign platforms.

1 Like

Re: Help, Please. Issues With Playstore And My ATM by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oh my! So there's nothing I can do about this?,
Re: Help, Please. Issues With Playstore And My ATM by aieromon(m): 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
DavidGodwin:
Oh my! So there's nothing I can do about this?,

Nothing can be done for now
http://www.punchng.com/banks-stop-use-of-atm-cards-abroad/
Re: Help, Please. Issues With Playstore And My ATM by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
All right. Thanks a lot for the comments. Am grateful
Re: Help, Please. Issues With Playstore And My ATM by Mayorwer: 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hello @david, I am very happy with this thread you opened. I am having the same problem. It happens to me two days ago, I try to pay for poweramp with my skye bank card,all they were saying was invalid card details. The worst part in my own case was that my account was debited. My bank gave me email alert that I have bought items from Google whereas, it wasn't successful. I mailed Google, mailed my bank but non of them respond to my mail. I have tried to use poweramp unlocker but it will work for few minutes before it stops. Poweramp has really perfected the application that it can never be unlocked without payment. Add me on whatsapp and let's see what we can do 08127731115
Re: Help, Please. Issues With Playstore And My ATM by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Mayorwer:
Hello @david, I am very happy with this thread you opened. I am having the same problem. It happens to me two days ago, I try to pay for poweramp with my skye bank card,all they were saying was invalid card details. The worst part in my own case was that my account was debited. My bank gave me email alert that I have bought items from Google whereas, it wasn't successful. I mailed Google, mailed my bank but non of them respond to my mail. I have tried to use poweramp unlocker but it will work for few minutes before it stops. Poweramp has really perfected the application that it can never be unlocked without payment. Add me on whatsapp and let's see what we can do 08127731115
LOL... I'll add u bro

(1) (Reply)

RRO Layers ... The Beggining Of Customisation And End Of Android Launchers.HOT2 / How To Root Android Phone With Kingroot / Infinix Hot 3 Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.